Muzaffarnagar clashes: death toll rises to 12, Army called in

Number

10 people have been killed today despite the army's presence :sad: From the reports on the riots from different sources, it seems like the community that triggered the riots is acting all aggressive and violent, and is encouraged by the fact that a 'friendly' government is at the helm in the state.

Yeah' date=' because the SP did not make the arrests(if I believe the BJP leader quoted in your post) then maar do saare musalmaanon ko. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] And since when have these SP leaders started telling the truth, remember DurgaDevi ? Akhilesh is not as innocent and bacha as some people think he is, I was laughing when half of India was celebrating this young neta was being sworn in. I was told that I was being pessimistic but I know what SP is all about. Mulayam (neta ji .. Rofl) is actually known as Mullah Mulayam in UP. In the last 4-5 months all I have heard these baap beta say is "Muslims Muslims Muslims" from hand pump to a wall of masjid. It's all about Muslims. I am not saying that only Muslims are responsible but it seems like that its quite fashionable for this sarkar to side with one community the same way BJP sides with Hindus.

And since when have these SP leaders started telling the truth, remember DurgaDevi ? Akhilesh is not as innocent and bacha as some people think he is, I was laughing when half of India was celebrating this young neta was being sworn in. I was told that I was being pessimistic but I know what SP is all about. Mulayam (neta ji .. Rofl) is actually known as Mullah Mulayam in UP. In the last 4-5 months all I have heard these baap beta say is "Muslims Muslims Muslims" from hand pump to a wall of masjid. It's all about Muslims. I am not saying that only Muslims are responsible but it seems like that its quite fashionable for this sarkar to side with one community the same way BJP sides with Hindus.
Oh bhai, I am frustrated with this line of discussion. :wall: If I blame Modi and Shah for the recent spike in communal violence, I automatically become a SP supporter, who by the way I've categorically stated bear a part of the responsibility as well? :confused: And this Modi and Shah nexus to polarize UP is not a kaansiparasy thiyori - besides my anecdotal evidence there are IB reports available for all to read which point to an increasingly communal environment being set up in UP. And it's not difficult to understand why - Modi cannot become PM unless he gets 60-70 seats from UP and Bihar and he cannot get that number unless he polarizes UP and Bihar along communal lines by sparking a '92 like situation.

Radhika' date=' it's a known fact that communal incidents have increased ever since SP came to power, so at least I am not absolving them of blame. However, Modi and Shah are not only feeding fuel to the fire, they are starting their own fire as well. And it's pretty funny to see support for Modi when he has presided over the worst riots of modern India in the context of criticizing Akhilesh.[/quote'] Most of these riots have been on local issues...some based on rape...some based on other stuff. the reason they have not been stopped is mostly because the SP govt has tied the hands of the police for reasons best known to them....we can only speculate that they stand to gain from that. How does Modi fit into this. These riots have not been because of the stupid BJP VHP Ayodhya issue. When that starts playing a part in any riot...we can bllame them. There have been thousands of riots in India before Gujrat and many after that. Why stick to only one riot. Why not the 84 sikh riots...the party concerned is ruling the country right now. How does escape the focus of the secularists? I can understand someeone bringing MOdi into a discussion about Gujrat....whether it is riots or develepment. I can understand someone getting MOdi into a discussion about the national election or the PM candidature.But how does Modi become a focus of this thread. This is a thread about endless riots in UP,about the incompetency or the conspiracy of the ruling party of that state. Instead of focusing on one more inept/criminal govt...you have made Modi the focus of this thread. Just like the media...keep the focus on Modi......let everyone else pass by unnoticed.

No I think inherently UP is a peaceful state esp muzaffarnagar. There have been little to no communal clashes through the year. This has been directly caused by escalation by Amit Shah and Modi. I can't prove this. But I know it. Ever since they have made their presence felt in Gujarat, things have been uneasy. Minorities are on the edge. Ruling party is not showing great confidence.

Most of these riots have been on local issues...some based on rape...some based on other stuff. the reason they have not been stopped is mostly because the SP govt has tied the hands of the police for reasons best known to them....we can only speculate that they stand to gain from that. How does Modi fit into this. These riots have not been because of the stupid BJP VHP Ayodhya issue. When that starts playing a part in any riot...we can bllame them. There have been thousands of riots in India before Gujrat and many after that. Why stick to only one riot. Why not the 84 sikh riots...the party concerned is ruling the country right now. How does escape the focus of the secularists? I can understand someeone bringing MOdi into a discussion about Gujrat....whether it is riots or develepment. I can understand someone getting MOdi into a discussion about the national election or the PM candidature.But how does Modi become a focus of this thread. This is a thread about endless riots in UP,about the incompetency or the conspiracy of the ruling party of that state. Instead of focusing on one more inept/criminal govt...you have made Modi the focus of this thread. Just like the media...keep the focus on media......let everyone else pass by unnoticed.
when people dont have anything useful to add the topic. People bring Modi its the best way to divert from topic.

Oh bhai, I am frustrated with this line of discussion. :wall: If I blame Modi and Shah for the recent spike in communal violence, I automatically become a SP supporter, who by the way I've categorically stated bear a part of the responsibility as well? :confused: And this Modi and Shah nexus to polarize UP is not a kaansiparasy thiyori - besides my anecdotal evidence there are IB reports available for all to read which point to an increasingly communal environment being set up in UP. And it's not difficult to understand why - Modi cannot become PM unless he gets 60-70 seats from UP and Bihar and he cannot get that number unless he polarizes UP and Bihar along communal lines by sparking a '92 like situation.
Sometimes I think you oppose Modi just to maintain a political balance on the site. Did you get threats from Congress regarding site ban ? :winky: Your reasons of blaming Modi in this thread have been so unconcrete and pretty much like what conspiracy theorists spout. If it was someone else using the same lines of argument with you on some other discussion, you would have thrashed/mocked him, I am sure.

No I think inherently UP is a peaceful state esp muzaffarnagar. There have been little to no communal clashes through the year. This has been directly caused by escalation by Amit Shah and Modi. I can't prove this. But I know it. Ever since they have made their presence felt in Gujarat' date=' things have been uneasy. Minorities are on the edge. Ruling party is not showing great confidence.[/quote'] Lol So amit shah and modi made ruling party pee in their chaddis. The clash started bcoz of a Muslim boy eve teasing a Hindu girl. Modi and Amit shah were the boy I guess.

Most of these riots have been on local issues...some based on rape...some based on other stuff. the reason they have not been stopped is mostly because the SP govt has tied the hands of the police for reasons best known to them....we can only speculate that they stand to gain from that.
That is simply not true. While it is undeniable that SP has been running an inept government in UP, you don't get riots of this frequency and magnitude without the involvement of netas, to whichever party they belong.
How does Modi fit into this. These riots have not been because of the stupid BJP VHP Ayodhya issue. When that starts playing a part in any riot...we can bllame them.
Arre, Modi has appointed a criminal and his right hand, Shah, as his eyes and ears in UP. The issue was sparked by the local BJP unit, when according to them, the police did not arrest the perpetrators of a crime. While that might be true, is that how one deals with the lack of actions? By killing anyone you can find who is a Mussalmaan?
There have been thousands of riots in India before Gujrat and many after that. Why stick to only one riot. Why not the 84 sikh riots...the party concerned is ruling the country right now. How does escape the focus of the secularists?
I am hugely critical of the '84 riots and '02 riots because based on circumstantial evidence those are the two riots which have been perpetrated by the government in power and not by rogue elements. Those are the two riots which had state sanction and backing. But who from the '84 riots is relevant in politics today. On the other hand, the baap of the '02 riots is a PM candidate.
I can understand someeone bringing MOdi into a discussion about Gujrat....whether it is riots or develepment. I can understand someone getting MOdi into a discussion about the national election or the PM candidature.But how does Modi become a focus of this thread. This is a thread about endless riots in UP,about the incompetency or the conspiracy of the ruling party of that state. Instead of focusing on one more inept/criminal govt...you have made Modi the focus of this thread. Just like the media...keep the focus on media......let everyone else pass by unnoticed.
Let me try to explain: 1. How does Modi have a realistic chance of becoming PM? By getting 60-70 seats from UP and Bihar. 2. How can Modi get those 60-70 seats? By polarizing the electorate as in '92.

Diggi Raja of ICF on full flow today. What next, Rahul Baba is having constipitation and blame lies on RSS, Modi, Shah. Arey bhaiya you have any idea how the state machinery works , no right, there is police and state intelligence under UP government and there is also a central intelligence and Army under Delhi government. Incidentally both these gov are secular you want to say all these agencies have not been able to prove anythinge, are not aware of such a big conspiracy and you know who instigated all this. Great. Tell these secular agencies to nab the Basterds, hang them and if they can't I can tell Akhlesh Yadav can join my company a place of Security Guard is vacant and Manmohan can see the finances of Vadra and give the country to someone who is capable of handling these har*m*s.

There have been thousands of riots in India before Gujrat and many after that. Why stick to only one riot. Why not the 84 sikh riots...the party concerned is ruling the country right now. How does escape the focus of the secularists?
Its selective secularism. If you appease the majority in minorities you will win the election. Who cares about the other minorities.