Muzaffarnagar clashes: death toll rises to 12, Army called in

Number

Sometimes I think you oppose Modi just to maintain a political balance on the site. Did you get threats from Congress regarding site ban ? :winky: Your reasons of blaming Modi in this thread have been so unconcrete and pretty much like what conspiracy theorists spout. If it was someone else using the same lines of argument with you on some other discussion, you would have thrashed/mocked him, I am sure.
Arre not just me, even BJP supporters from UP will tell you about the game plan to instigate large scale riots and polarization in UP by Modi and Shah - if you don't know anyone fitting that profile in real life, ask S=G who is a self proclaimed BJP supporter residing in Lucknow. And even after that if you don't want to believe anecdotal evidence take a look at IB reports about the massive polarization strategy in play in UP. Sure SP will benefit from it, but based on all historic data from UP elections, the BJP will be the biggest beneficiary.

Lol So amit shah and modi made ruling party pee in their chaddis. The clash started bcoz of a Muslim boy eve teasing a Hindu girl. Modi and Amit shah were the boy I guess.
Nahi Nahi what are you saying, this is all cooked up the Muslim boy was no other than Amit Shah wearing skull cap and Hindu Girl was Dimple Yadav. They met and decided lets do this tum mujhe chedo aur main tumhare 10 voters ko maarti hoon badle main tum mere 10 voters ko maar dena. Incidentally our Lizard heard this talk and was just about to tell this whole thing to PM of India then this incident occured. Its his duty to inform through ICF so that a sense of victimization to the most peaceful community of this planet is maintained.

There is no point discussing this specially when it comes to Modi.
There is one, you choose to ignore it is your prerogative: 1. How does Modi have a realistic chance of becoming PM? By getting 60-70 seats from UP and Bihar. 2. How can Modi get those 60-70 seats? By polarizing the electorate as in '92.

Diggi Raja of ICF on full flow today. What next' date= Rahul Baba is having constipitation and blame lies on RSS, Modi, Shah. Arey bhaiya you have any idea how the state machinery works , no right, there is police and state intelligence under UP government and there is also a central intelligence and Army under Delhi government. Incidentally both these gov are secular you want to say all these agencies have not been able to prove anythinge, are not aware of such a big conspiracy and you know who instigated all this. Great. Tell these secular agencies to nab the Basterds, hang them and if they can't I can tell Akhlesh Yadav can join my company a place of Security Guard is vacant and Manmohan can see the finances of Vadra and give the country to someone who is capable of handling these har*m*s. Oh bhai maine tum par koi personal attack kiya is thread ya discussion par? Phir tumahare phellow Modi bhakt rone lagte hain about my mod/admin status when I reply in kind.

Oh bhai maine tum par koi personal attack kiya is thread ya discussion par? Phir tumahare phellow Modi bhakt rone lagte hain about my mod/admin status when I reply in kind.
Comeon don't tell me ki calling someone Diggi Raja is a personal attack :hysterical:. He is going to say same thing tomorrow morning through Twitter which you are saying, BTW any comments ong why Central and State central intelligence , Army and Police deployed who all are secular have no clue about what has happened which you have. Please share the findings with them and let them arrest Shah and Modi so that UP can again be peaceful and model state like it was 6 months back.

There have been more than 30 riots in UP since Akhilesh came in and they have largely gone unreported. I doubt this news would have been reported if this jorno hasn't died, all this has been going on for 1 week in Mujjafarnagar and there wasn't a single news reporting this. SP is a goon party, Mulayam has iftaar dinner with a Moulavi, very next day the Moulavi gives a hate speech and mob destroys public property. Madness from top to bottom. I really feel bad for good and educated people of UP. They have no choice either. The state has gone to dogs.
pretty much

Comeon don't tell me ki calling someone Diggi Raja is a personal attack :hysterical:.
I don't have an issue with these trivial personal attacks, my problem is when I do them people bring in my mod/admin status which has nothing to do with it. So we agree that referring to someone in a disparaging manner by comparing him with a loser or calling him some species of animals is not a personal attack, then we are fine.
He is going to say same thing tomorrow morning through Twitter which you are saying, BTW any comments ong why Central and State central intelligence , Army and Police deployed who all are secular have no clue about what has happened which you have. Please share the findings with them and let them arrest Shah and Modi so that UP can again be peaceful and model state like it was 6 months back.
My comments are based on news reports posted in this thread where a BJP leader openly says that is SP had arrested some people, aisa nahin hota and the fact that the only way Modi can become PM is by getting 60-70 seats from UP and Bihar and the only way he can do that is by polarizing the electorate, which is why he sent an acknowledged criminal there.

I don't have an issue with these trivial personal attacks, my problem is when I do them people bring in my mod/admin status which has nothing to do with it. So we agree that referring to someone in a disparaging manner by comparing him with a loser or calling him some species of animals is not a personal attack, then we are fine.
Loser, comeon you can call me Vajpayee or Jaitley anytime of ICF they both have been loser main bura nahin manunga. Lizard is in your Avatar that is the reason I called you with that name. You can call me Army man based on mine again main bura nahi manunga or you can change your Avatar to John Abraham and I will call you with the same name.
My comments are based on news reports posted in this thread where a BJP leader openly says that is SP had arrested some people aisa nahin hota
, And where is that report, who is that BJP leader? And how do you deny whatever he is syaing? Are you saying that he would not have said this thing if Modi or Shah were not incharge. Go to the history of UP. Balia, Merrut, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi all these cities hav eone thing in common they have been always communally sensitive. Blaming on a person who has not yet spoken a word against any community is more of a DiggiRajaeseque kind of talking. I am sorry please dont take it personal but it is can't help it.
and the fact that the only way Modi can become PM is by getting 60-70 seats from UP and Bihar and the only way he can do that is by polarizing the electorate' date=' which is why he sent an acknowledged criminal there.[/quote'] Answer me one thing with all honesty, why do people of Gujarat vote for Modi?

Loser, comeon you can call me Vajpayee or Jaitley anytime of ICF they both have been loser main bura nahin manunga. Lizard is in your Avatar that is the reason I called you with that name. You can call me Army man based on mine again main bura nahi manunga or you can change your Avatar to John Abraham and I will call you with the same name.
Arre mujhe problem nahin hai personal attacks par, logon ko ho jaati hai when I resort to them.
And where is that report, who is that BJP leader? And how do you deny whatever he is syaing? Are you saying that he would not have said this thing if Modi or Shah were not incharge. Go to the history of UP. Balia, Merrut, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi all these cities hav eone thing in common they have been always communally sensitive. Blaming on a person who has not yet spoken a word against any community is more of a DiggiRajaeseque kind of talking. I am sorry please dont take it personal but it is can't help it.
Excerpts from the report have been published across multiple newspapers. Denying what he is saying? Agar police ne maan bhi lo arrest nahin kiya relevant logon ko then your solution is to kill all Mussalmaans?
Answer me one thing with all honesty, why do people of Gujarat vote for Modi?
Sure, once you answer why the people of India have consistently voted for Congress over the last 65 years.

Phirse voting theory argument :wall:
I was just wondering ki Hanuman jee apni poonch jalane kyun nahi aaye abtak. Sir welcome, Biwi kisi ki uthayi jaati hai poonch main aag aap laga let eho apni. I was asking this question to Outty as I wanted to know his personal opinion. If he thinks one state people vote for development the other vote due to polarization and third due to he gives good speech or why does he think that people getting in polarized in this particular state will help Modi but it will not help in other state. Bottom line, kitna *******a samajhta hai wo up ke voters ko which is incedentally his home state also.

Sure, once you answer why the people of India have consistently voted for Congress over the last 65 years.
Here is the answer, people of India have voted for Congress most number of times because Congress had been blessed with some great leaders infact before Bharat Ratna Rajiv Gandhi came into picture all the big politicians were once part of this party except Vajpayee. They are well organized and have presence all across India, people vote for them also because none of the parties except post 1992 - BJP has such a good structure and also the capability of marketing their leaders till grassroot level. Most of the PM of Congress like Nehru, Shastri, Indira, Narsimha Rao have done good job and tried to protect the basic principles of our constitution. They have been good administrators. People loved them and had faith on most of them. Now tell me the reason as to why people of gujarat vote for Modi?

Here is the answer, people of India have voted for Congress most number of times because Congress had been blessed with some great leaders infact before Bharat Ratna Rajiv Gandhi came into picture all the big politicians were once part of this party except Vajpayee. They are well organized and have presence all across India, people vote for them also because none of the parties except post 1992 - BJP has such a good structure and also the capability of marketing their leaders till grassroot level. Most of the PM of Congress like Nehru, Shastri, Indira, Narsimha Rao have done good job and tried to protect the basic principles of our constitution. They have been good administrators. People loved them and had faith on most of them.
Refreshing to hear some praise for Kaangress netas on this forum.
Now tell me the reason as to why people of gujarat vote for Modi?
I've answered above - due to the communal polarization in the '02 riots.

Actually, i don't want to indulge in needless rhetoric so will answer your question about Gujarat voting for Modi, irrespective you choose to answer my question or not. Gujarat votes for Modi because of polarization created on the deathbeds of thousands of people in '02.
ok. So means most of the Indians are communal by nature. Modi has turned Gujarat people communal and now he is targeting people of UP right? Then why the F*** in his 90%of speeches he talks about electricity, water, law and order, solar panels his fav, 10% agriculture growth or he talks about these things in public get their appreciation and then do a personal meeting with karyakartas and ask them to kill people is it like this? Tell me I mean I am really interested your theory seems to be really very interesting.

I was just wondering ki Hanuman jee apni poonch jalane kyun nahi aaye abtak. Sir welcome' date= Biwi kisi ki uthayi jaati hai poonch main aag aap laga let eho apni. I was asking this question to Outty as I wanted to know his personal opinion. If he thinks one state people vote for development the other vote due to polarization and third due to he gives good speech or why does he think that people getting in polarized in this particular state will help Modi but it will not help in other state. Bottom line, kitna *******a samajhta hai wo up ke voters ko which is incedentally his home state also.
Last I checked - this an open forum and not a one-on-one discussion website. We do not follow a fascist model on ICF. Everyone is welcome to participate in an open discussion. In case you have a problem with my views, you are free to use the "Report" button. I take offense to being called Hanuman, Ram falaana dikhaana or equate to any figure I am not. I have made this explicitly clear to you earlier as well.