Funny Coincidence? ... and question about Bose

Anyone else find it funny that the game after i create a thread saying how Ponting averages 29 against India in his past 10 games he gets out today for 29 Perhaps I should start threads saying how Hayden, Symonds , Gilchrist, Clarke , Haddin, Hodge, Hopes all average ducks against India. 2nd part of my thread is about Ranadeb Bose. I have heard mixed reviews about Bose. Some people have said that he lacks control and accuracy. Others say his height and bounce is useful and that he swings the ball nicely. He is obviously a big man. I have not seen him bowl. I would like to ask anyone who has seen Bose bowl to tell me a little bit more about what kind of player he is. Are there any videos of his bowling?

Guest Hiten.
Anyone else find it funny that the game after i create a thread saying how Ponting averages 29 against India in his past 10 games he gets out today for 29 Perhaps I should start threads saying how Hayden, Symonds , Gilchrist, Clarke , Haddin, Hodge, Hopes all average ducks against India. 2nd part of my thread is about Ranadeb Bose. I have heard mixed reviews about Bose. Some people have said that he lacks control and accuracy. Others say his height and bounce is useful and that he swings the ball nicely. He is obviously a big man. I have not seen him bowl. I would like to ask anyone who has seen Bose bowl to tell me a little bit more about what kind of player he is. Are there any videos of his bowling?
Not sure if you know this. Ranadeb bose has bowled more than 10,000 deliveries in domestic cricket WITHOUT overstepping any of them cheers :D
2nd part of my thread is about Ranadeb Bose. I have heard mixed reviews about Bose. Some people have said that he lacks control and accuracy. Others say his height and bounce is useful and that he swings the ball nicely. He is obviously a big man. I have not seen him bowl. I would like to ask anyone who has seen Bose bowl to tell me a little bit more about what kind of player he is. Are there any videos of his bowling?
He is accurate. He swings the ball a little--both inswing and outswing. Height is not that helpful as he lacks the pace and bowls at 120kph, which is not good. He is terrible with the white ball, don't know why. He is okay with the red ball AT THE DOMESTIC LEVEL.