For now this is my team.........

No matter how much we get frustrated and want to replace the seniors and just fill the team with rookies, that is not a reality. For now, we need a ideal combo and for the short while this is my team: Ganguly: No matter what you say he has been consistent and gives good start, plus he is a bolwing option Tendulkar: No matter how much you complain (he is not the same as before blah blah blah), there is still no replacement for him in the Indian team yet.....End of story Uthappa: The best of the young blood in young talent......very aggressive. need to work on his technique Dravid: on a turning/seaming pitch, there is no one who can play an anchor role. True he is struggling a bit. but I would take him any day over a rookie. Anybody know what happened to Balaji? He came with a bang and then disappeared. Yuvraj: Our best ODI batsman plus good part time bowler Dhoni: captain, attacking batsman and wicket keeping improving by the day. Nuff said Pathan: come back good..........young blood.......good for ODIs karthik/harbhajan/chawla Zaheer/RP Singh.........we desparately need one right arm pace bowler.........Santa is not working.............can Munaf play? I know he fields like **** but bowls a tidy line.........why the f*ck we do not have a allrounder in the country? The only major problem is that your pace bowling is all left arm seam......no good right hander.

Yeah no good right armer at the moment. I would still keep Sreesanth in the squad though because on his day he can be a matchwinner. Thats why I asked about Ranadeb Bose but everyone says he is no good in OD matches. Yeah ... what did happen to Balaji ... he was actually a reasonably good bowler. He could swing the ball both ways.