Bigg boss season 7

Desi Cartman

I thought the same. Its insulting poor people everyday
Life for the poor is hell.nothing wrong about it....a little insensitive but not wrong. Unless you are in a beach village in Goa ,some village near the backwaters in Kerala or a picturesque village on a hill top(where real life is extremely tough)....villages are not really beautiful places to be in....open sewers...field for a toilet.....

^ you have mixed-up 'being poor' and 'being villager'... in any case that's not completely true imo. I personally had both lives and I can say both had their own pros n cons... Also I feel a mentally peaceful n HAPPY Life don't always require to be financially rich or to have a luxurious-looking life...

^ you have mixed-up 'being poor' and 'being villager'... in any case that's not completely true imo. I personally had both lives and I can say both had their own pros n cons... Also I feel a mentally peaceful n HAPPY Life don't always require to be financially rich or to have a luxurious-looking life...
I mixed up my answers to Desi and yuvi. The"poor" comment was in response to Desi's post. >>>>Also I feel a mentally peaceful n HAPPY Life don't always require to be financially rich or to have a luxurious-looking life.. None of the Bigboss contestents can be called happy and peaceful:haha: My experience of villages is mostly from the dirty villages seen along the highways and rail tracks.They really do look like hell. My own village is absolutely beautiful,situated on a hill top with a small river flowing at its base....a beautiful liitle bridge connects the base of the hill to the road. I went there as an adult after more than a decade...by the time I reached the village...my lungs were about to burst .The 10 odd villagers (mostly relatives) were rolling on the ground. That experience to me was hell. The only exception to this I find is in the villages of Goa...easy carefree,clean and basic life.

I mixed up my answers to Desi and yuvi. The"poor" comment was in response to Desi's post. >>>>Also I feel a mentally peaceful n HAPPY Life don't always require to be financially rich or to have a luxurious-looking life.. None of the Bigboss contestents can be called happy and peaceful:haha: My experience of villages is mostly from the dirty villages seen along the highways and rail tracks.They really do look like hell. My own village is absolutely beautiful,situated on a hill top with a small river flowing at its base....a beautiful liitle bridge connects the base of the hill to the road. I went there as an adult after more than a decade...by the time I reached the village...my lungs were about to burst .The 10 odd villagers (mostly relatives) were rolling on the ground. That experience to me was hell. The only exception to this I find is in the villages of Goa...easy carefree,clean and basic life.
My father was born and raised in a village in HP. It didn't have a lot of facilities till late 90s but it was very clean, beautiful and villagers had a decent life. Then I have seen villages in UP which are sort of mixed bag, some are pretty clean and nice and while some are terrible. My point was that is it ok to tell that people who don't have English toilet, beds to sleep and 24 hrs running water that they are in hell ? Btw even in south Delhi they release water twice a day for 2 hrs so based on that fact, Delhi is hell. Imagine a 7 year old poor kid watching this show and living in a small house where he goes to indian toilet and sleeps on the floor, what will he think of his life ? It's very insensitive.

^^^ agree it is insensitive...but frankly speaking given a choice where would people want to be? They could have used a different kind of hell with no AC and stuff ,but then these minor celebrities wouldn't have joined. In most cities and towns...I feel the hell is self inflicted. People will make double,triple storey houses but choose not to make decent toilets or the sewer pipes that are only long enough to let the sewer out into road sides.

:embaressed_smile:Sorry Sirji......got a bit carried away. Hazel Keech is out of the show. That Kohli guy is as abnoxious as Dolly Bindra. Andy is the show *****. Sangram is Bhola ....thought for the day guy. This Heaven Hell stuff is super boring.....:asleep:

^^^ agree it is insensitive...but frankly speaking given a choice where would people want to be? They could have used a different kind of hell with no AC and stuff ,but then these minor celebrities wouldn't have joined. In most cities and towns...I feel the hell is self inflicted. People will make double,triple storey houses but choose not to make decent toilets or the sewer pipes that are only long enough to let the sewer out into road sides.
Given a choice, everyone will opt for a richer lifestyle. That does not mean that they are living in hell. Many Indians will kill to live in conditions that Bigboss calls hell.