Laxmans bat

Rohan495

Re: Laxmans bat Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Laxman needs to realize his world cup dream Enough Radhika?, thats how much deserves to realize his dream times infinity

Re: Laxmans bat I would even term this as spamming the board :eew: Rohan, you post about 10 messages in each topic about Laxman and making it hard for the rest to concentrate on the topic. My advise is for you to post in one post all that you want to say in a topic rather than posting the same content in 10 posts. It is boring and also not good on the eyes.

Re: Laxmans bat

i can post it anywhere at anytime' date= i just want to get through peoples thick heads that he needs to play in the world cup in order for India to win
We can get rid of it anytime we like to if we think you are spamming. This board is about "Indian cricket" not a personal portal for an individual player. You should better get this in your thick head. It isn't even funny anymore. Repeated posts of the same content is called "SPAM" if you didn't know.

Re: Laxmans bat Do you know why there are moderators, site admins on this webiste? To counter guys like ya who go around spamming. You think you just joined one day and you figured out this is your own domain? Again get this in your thick head if you continue to spam you will get what you deserve. You sound like you put this website together for your agenda.