Lets all laugh at the great Loin hope, Thisera Periera...lol

Vilander

There is often nothing you can do against Dhoni. However' date=' I'm not too sure about the effectiveness of his lower arm when he bowls at the death. Dhoni loves it as long as it is not in his ribs so why do something which will reduce bounce?[/quote'] Full length, Short pitch, Yorkers he is capable of bludgeoning all 3 lengths. When in mood he even picks the slower ones. One that may work is wide yorker outside the off stump. Even that you just bowl and start praying.

Full length' date=' Short pitch, Yorkers he is capable of bludgeoning all 3 lengths. When in mood he even picks the slower ones. One that may work is wide yorker outside the off stump. Even that you just bowl and start praying.[/quote'] Unless you have extreme pace, you just gotta hope you can land a leg stump yorker. Just resign yourself to the fact that if you miss the length by one inch, it will probably be six or four. I've never been a fan of people saying that extreme pace is needed for this and that. But for an inform Dhoni, I think it is one of the only solutions.

Unless you have extreme pace' date=' you just gotta hope you can land a leg stump yorker. Just resign yourself to the fact that if you miss the length by one inch, it will probably be six or four. I've never been a fan of people saying that extreme pace is needed for this and that. But for an inform Dhoni, I think it is one of the only solutions.[/quote'] hmm with his batspeed even in leg stump full line you would need express pace to really get him when he is in hit mode..amazing cricketer. But God i loved yesterdays match all indians were guns...ands steyn too. Over joyed to see Loin being trashed...hmm..very content.

There is often nothing you can do against Dhoni. However' date=' I'm not too sure about the effectiveness of his lower arm when he bowls at the death. Dhoni loves it as long as it is not in his ribs so why do something which will reduce bounce?[/quote'] Back of length is the best place to bowl to Dhoni if you decent pace where he cannot get under it because can mist hit playing cross bat shots.