"If anybody is happy here in Delhi, ...

EnterTheVoid

More than 60 years after Independence, smaller countries are doing better than us. We are regressing instead of progressing. People don't have electricity in this capital city. Even the Prime Minister's house has generators. Delhi is burdened by governments. Here, there are governments within governments - one of the mother, one of the son. :rofl: Brilliant orator, this fellow.

More than 60 years after Independence, smaller countries are doing better than us. We are regressing instead of progressing. People don't have electricity in this capital city. Even the Prime Minister's house has generators. Delhi is burdened by governments. Here, there are governments within governments - one of the mother, one of the son. :rofl: Brilliant orator, this fellow.
:laugh:

:hysterical: Slavery is alive and kicking in India - the entire Con-gress party and their supporters are slaves of an ex-Italian waitress and her half wit doofus man-child.

BVVWtekCAAADgiN.jpg
this picture misses the point. Modi is not against anybody cutting ribbons. However it seems Sheila Dixit only has the job of (A) cutting ribbons (B) lighting candles (or attempting to anyways) Its about passing the buck, which Modi is 100% right about. I have seen her talk and its always some other agency (which she is not part of) fault. Be it central gov, NCR or even Delhi Municipal bodies. So what exactly is the point of her?

this picture misses the point. Modi is not against anybody cutting ribbons. However it seems Sheila Dixit only has the job of (A) cutting ribbons (B) lighting candles (or attempting to anyways) Its about passing the buck, which Modi is 100% right about. I have seen her talk and its always some other agency (which she is not part of) fault. Be it central gov, NCR or even Delhi Municipal bodies. So what exactly is the point of her?
It seems the only job of Modi is exaggeration - picture hits that point. There's a clear irony in the highlighted.

It seems the only job of Modi is exaggeration - picture hits that point. There's a clear irony in the highlighted.
and if Dixit feels that way she should accept Modi's invitation for a one on one debate where she can call his bluff. If she does not accept it then it seems to me that Modi has not exaggerated at all. The passing the buck up (centre) or down ( Delhi municipal bodies and NCR agencies) is most certainly not exaggeration. That is exactly what she does all the time. This seems to be the modus operandi for the congress. Hang on every word modi says to try to catch out mistakes. Probably pay from guy to form a witty counter. But also shy away from a one on one debate. Its speaks volumes that nobody in the congress is ready to debate modi head on.....

and if Dixit feels that way she should accept Modi's invitation for a one on one debate where she can call his bluff. If she does not accept it then it seems to me that Modi has not exaggerated at all. The passing the buck up (centre) or down ( Delhi municipal bodies and NCR agencies) is most certainly not exaggeration. That is exactly what she does all the time.
Debate? That's no way to decide what is a bluff and what is not. Facts remain facts even if you lose a debate. Even in that case, Modi lost it few years back when he walked out of Thapar's interview saying dostana-dostana Karan. There's a big craze in this country for show offs. Earlier there were no fan clubs, now there are fan clubs of them as well. Modus operandi of Congress? Modi went after MMS for what some foreign journalist alleged (not even confirmed) the Pakistan PM said about him. His fekufying has known no bounds - two sides of the same coin as far as I can see.

More than 60 years after Independence' date= smaller countries are doing better than us. We are regressing instead of progressing. People don't have electricity in this capital city. Even the Prime Minister's house has generators. Delhi is burdened by governments. Here, there are governments within governments - one of the mother, one of the son. :rofl: Brilliant orator, this fellow.
This is the key message. Countries which were mere fishing hamlets 66 years ago (South Korea, Singapore etc) are now many times more developed than India. And before someone claims that they had autocrats ruling them, well for the first 40 odd years India was also ruled essentially by one party. Congress has to be held responsible not just for the current mess we are in but for the wasted opportunities since independence.

No irrigation department, no law and order, no Police, no Farmers agitation, most of the residents are educated the only thing remains is making roads and providing electricity so it is correct that CM of Delhi is one of the easiest job from a CM point of view. She has not done bad in both department easily a better choice than Mr Goyal but still she will have to face the heat of Anti congress wave not her fault though.

Debate? That's no way to decide what is a bluff and what is not. Facts remain facts even if you lose a debate. Even in that case, Modi lost it few years back when he walked out of Thapar's interview saying dostana-dostana Karan. There's a big craze in this country for show offs. Earlier there were no fan clubs, now there are fan clubs of them as well. Modus operandi of Congress? Modi went after MMS for what some foreign journalist alleged (not even confirmed) the Pakistan PM said about him. His fekufying has known no bounds - two sides of the same coin as far as I can see.
Most democracies in the world have debates among their leaders. USA. Australia even the UK on which our own parliament is moulded on. Let MMS call Modi's bluff by confronting him head on or for that matter any candidate. We must be the only major democracy where the PM has never won a direct election and as to be nominated from a state where he has no ties. and it is the congress modus operandi. During the UP elections, Akilesh Yadav called out Rahul for an open one to one debate. Now i dont like the SP or Yadav. But fair play to him. The congress just did not respond. Why is Rahil Gandhi or Sonia or even MMS our PM not taking up Modi's offer? or for that matter any major political parties offer? Dont tell me the congress dont include in **** themselves. Dijvijay singh is the master at it.

Most democracies in the world have debates among their leaders. USA. Australia even the UK on which our own parliament is moulded on. Let MMS call Modi's bluff by confronting him head on or for that matter any candidate. We must be the only major democracy where the PM has never won a direct election and as to be nominated from a state where he has no ties. and it is the congress modus operandi. During the UP elections, Akilesh Yadav called out Rahul for an open one to one debate. Now i dont like the SP or Yadav. But fair play to him. The congress just did not respond. Why is Rahil Gandhi or Sonia or even MMS our PM not taking up Modi's offer? or for that matter any major political parties offer? Dont tell me the congress dont include in **** themselves. Dijvijay singh is the master at it.
+ I don't see why the Congress made a big deal with Modi's or Yadav's invitation to debate with one of their candidates. There were various members from the Congress party volunteering to take Modi head on, Modi may or may not get his ass handed over by one of them but those debates don't mean jack **** to the country. What we would like to see is both the candidates going head on, not some Twitterazzi spoke person of a party against the leading candidate. There's more to it that just winning a debate when the 2 PM candidates go head on.

You're making an essentially fallacy here - good orator doesn't equate to good political candidates (serving people). I could care less about anyone wins a debate or not - one can win a debate on flawed arguments and lose it in similar cases too. They're just one means of reaching out to the people. You can talk sh!t and still win a debate - more so in a country like India where a kabir ka doha, gulzaar ka sher in parliamentary proceedings draws out "waah waah, shabaash mere sher" comments and then equates them to kings levels. Nitish's Topi-Tilak comment also fall in the same category. I wonder why Modi doesn't take Karan Thapar's offer either. The irony of Modi naming the government of corruption with Vijay Goel on one side and Gadkari on the other wasn't lost on me. And did you miss the part when I said two sides of the same coin before alleging me of taking Congress' side?

In what capacity would Modi debate with Dixit, it should be her vs the BJP candidate for the post. Secondly, yes it's shameful that she blames someone else for everything. From law and order, roads, electricity and even water. All she has done in the last 10 years is to get metro started. It is shameful that people in national capital often go without water for days. Parking is a mess, law and order is on the front page and worst thing is the traffic. So many traffic lights in Delhi do not work.