Ajmal lol

"Dav is a foreign coach, he doesn't know our language much, but he is a coach and has done coaching for various countries and has helped other teams win, he is not that bad. We had our coaches, we have our language." "There is no difference, just that we are paying more to him, otherwise there is no difference" Just read Ajmal's quotes. Deeply upset and hurt by his remarks. Just when you think you know someone!! — Dav Whatmore (@dfwhatmore) October 2, 2013 Ajmal has personally come to apologise to me and explained the context of what he ment and I have accepted. — Dav Whatmore (@dfwhatmore) October 2, 2013 :rofl:

Ajmal is not stupid.You dont become world best spinner and outfox the best players of spin in their own backyard if you are stupid. He just have poor communication skills but he is right what he is trying to say about Whatmore. He might have done good job with other teams but he is yet to deliver the results with Pakistan.

Ajmal is not stupid.You dont become world best spinner and outfox the best players of spin in their own backyard if you are stupid. He just have poor communication skills but he is right what he is trying to say about Whatmore. He might have done good job with other teams but he is yet to deliver the results with Pakistan.
He is an utter dumb and stupid, chucking moron.

So basically what he's saying is foreign coaches are paid more, do similar job and he doesn't get why. He wants a local coach not current one. Big deal. Such a terrible crime he's committed. Best spinner in the world :nice:

This :two_thumbs_up:

"Worlds best spinner" that's what is gone in to his head. Beating India in India is a history, can Pakistani fans come out of that saga ? As he was interviewed by a Pakistani channel/reporter, it's obvious the questions and answers were exchanged in Urdu. So whatever he mentioned (about Dav), mentioned it for purpose, it can't be a communication gap. When you know you are being interviewed and millions gonna read/watch, you tend to get carried away and talk crap and that's what he did. This is not for the first time Ajmal is in news for wrong reason.

I am not sure if hes the best spinner in the world' date=' but i am certain that this guy has the biggest mouth for any spinner who have played the sport, worst part, all these big talks come to bite his backside almost everytime :cantstop:[/quote'] Based on the rankings, Ajmal is in the top 5 bowlers, in tests, T20s and ODIs, so he has a fair shout at being the world's best spinner. So if he's got a big mouth, let him be, at least he's performing. I know other big mouthed bowlers who don't perform.