Sign in to follow this  
Jersey #10

CLT20, Final: Mumbai Indians v Rajasthan Royals at Delhi, Oct 6, 2013

better FC records' date=' plus Kohli was lacklustre in England and Aus series atleast for someone who is hyped so much.[/quote'] rahane was bad even in india .. and rohit has been bad in every format compared to kohli btw fc stats do not matter in kohli's case who played jsut 1-2 seasons and had decent average around 54 back then and then played for india now test match stats are also included in first class you are aware of that right ? so imo its not fair .. also rohit and rahane play on patta same as pujara so that is why they average so much more than others . also kohli never played in england and got better and better against australia in australia ..by that logic pujara sucked in his only away tour..it does not means anything:winky:

rahane was bad even in india .. and rohit has been bad in every format compared to kohli btw fc stats do not matter in kohli's case who played jsut 1-2 seasons and had decent average around 54 back then and then played for india now test match stats are also included in first class you are aware of that right ? so imo its not fair .. also rohit and rahane play on patta same as pujara so that is why they average so much more than others . also kohli never played in england and got better and better against australia in australia ..by that logic pujara sucked in his only away tour..it does not means anything:winky:
small sample for rahane. rohit was not given chance for tests, which going by his domestic record is his best format. yes i know test match stats are included in there. I think rkt made this point a long time ago. playing on pattas doesnt necessarily mean you cant play elsewhere. if you see in our history, most of our batsmen have come from states which have known ranji pattas. Im talking about the home tour in England, where only one batsmen looked credible against Monty and Swann. even against australia, virat had only one good outing in chennai. Im not saying Virat is not good enough, just that he become more consistent with his scoring. Most likely, he's eyeing Tendu's spot at #4 in the future :two_thumbs_up:

As for my post, it was obvious I was laughing at what was posted. Anyways, Dravid was never defined by T20 cricket so this innings or this tournament was never going to be anything for him, his legacy or whatever
Neither SRT.

was at kotla yesterday,almost 70% of the people supported MI.. was a great final and even dravid mentioned the atmosphere was magnificent. one of DK`s 6 came flying towards me,one bugger pushed me and the ball thrashed onto my wrist!! b1tch still hurts :(( maxwell and pollard were constantly toying with the crowd,even cooper was messing with the people,all kewl personalities

was at kotla yesterday,almost 70% of the people supported MI.. was a great final and even dravid mentioned the atmosphere was magnificent. one of DK`s 6 came flying towards me,one bugger pushed me and the ball thrashed onto my wrist!! b1tch still hurts :(( maxwell and pollard were constantly toying with the crowd,even cooper was messing with the people,all kewl personalities
Plenty of good players and numerous sixes but its DK's six hits you? :laugh:

Plenty of good players and numerous sixes but its DK's six hits you? :laugh:
came absolutely out of the blue!! we all thought it would be maxwell who would hit in our zone but turned out to be DK of all people :cantstop:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.