Can we assign video-recording duties please?

goose

Can we figure out who is going to record and upload to ICF the key passages of each test, including coverage before and after the games? I would suggest we need to nominate someone capable for each broadcast i.e. someone to take care of the Australian broadcast, the Indian broadcast, the English one, etc. We should try to capture every line uttered by every pundit across the globe on every TV channel. What say you?

Can we figure out who is going to record and upload to ICF the key passages of each test' date=' including coverage before and after the games? I would suggest we need to nominate someone capable for each broadcast i.e. someone to take care of the Australian broadcast, the Indian broadcast, the English one, etc. We should try to capture every line uttered by every pundit across the globe on every TV channel. What say you?[/quote'] ecb is gonna come after you.

All the more reason to do this. Does anyone know if there will be two sets of live commentators? I seem to remember a recent India test series on Sky Sports gave you the option to pick your commentary team. Certainly, the pre and post match studio coverage will differ across channels.