What male physique do you aspire to?

goose

Goosey ...go for the lean athletic look.....like Ranbir Kapoor may be.Don't go for the Ranveer Singh and Hritik Roshan look (ewww) unless you are planning to spend all your life in a gym with a trainer .
One more example is John Abraham. Dude was great looking with an amazing, lean body when he was a model. Nowadays he looks like a pumped up wrestler, doesn't suit him at all Before john-abraham-031.jpg After race-2_135279656741.jpg

Goosey ...go for the lean athletic look.....like Ranbir Kapoor may be.Don't go for the Ranveer Singh and Hritik Roshan look (ewww) unless you are planning to spend all your life in a gym with a trainer .
Hey beetle! You're alive! Agreed that Hritik looks terrible - far too ripped, plus he acts like a girl. I'll shoot for a lean look but thick set with good proportions. I don't think anyone in Bollywood has that thick set but lean look. Brad Pitt had it to an extent although needs a tad more size. Chris Hemsworth in Thor looks good.

Hey beetle! You're alive! Agreed that Hritik looks terrible - far too ripped' date= plus he acts like a girl. I'll shoot for a lean look but thick set with good proportions. I don't think anyone in Bollywood has that thick set but lean look. Brad Pitt had it to an extent although needs a tad more size. Chris Hemsworth in Thor looks good.
Hey goosey.....:icflove:....agree...he and his fake pout...so gay.