What male physique do you aspire to?

goose

skeletal structure, muscle fiber type and muscle insertion points will define how you will look when you achieve your goal of a certain weight and bf% and you can't train for any of these. Some folks have naturally wide shoulder blades and narrow rib cages and they get the model look where as someone with narrow shoulder blades and a wide rib cage will look like a roided up beefcake.

I would go for Arjun Rampal Physique.. (no HOMO).. :cantstop: Hrithik and John are too Hulk... specially John. He looks too disproportionate..
There is a difference between using someone as a motivation and oogling at someone :cantstop:. As long as we are clear about it you we don't need disclaimers like "I am not gay"

Two and half weeks into my 12 week regime. I seem to spend my whole day preparing / eating food and taking a ton of supplementation. Here's what my trainer has me on... Magnesium Zinc Probiotics Multivitamin Fish oil Glycine N-Acetyl Cystine Java Stim Whey

i am doing that too. 5 meals per day, each based on a different lean protein source plus green veg. the thinking of the trainers i'm with is that healthy digestion, liver function, and hormone management are crucial for fat loss and muscle gain.

Two and half weeks into my 12 week regime. I seem to spend my whole day preparing / eating food and taking a ton of supplementation. Here's what my trainer has me on... Magnesium Zinc Probiotics Multivitamin Fish oil Glycine N-Acetyl Cystine Java Stim Whey
i take whey (30%) and multivitamin ( one per day) btw do u live in london? which gym do u go and how much u paying for this? if u dont wanna answer here u can pm me.