ICC World T20 2014

ICC World T20 2014  

1. 1.

• Chandimal
    • Matthews
    • Malinga
    • Jaywardene
    • Flout Some Rule like WT20 2012

Raina if he is serious and has ambitions of being a very good batter has to play a season or two in SA, AUS OR ENG as he has to work on his glaring short comings, he is a brilliant stroke maker but doesn't have patience to build an inning only has one gear, and his technique against short bowling and playing away from body is very poor. yes he has a good attitude and Dhoni loves him lol

Rahane should not be in T'20 team. In the shortest format of the game, you need your best hitters to bat at top. This will be my side: Dhawan Kohli Raina Rohit Yuvi Dhoni Jaddu Ashwin Mishra Kumar Shami
perfect line up but i dont think we'll walk in with 3 spinners especially when we have part timers like raina,yuvraj,nohit.i'd play a seamer instead of either ashwin/mishra.its t20,these spinners will be whacked out of thestadium in the last 5-6 ovrs especially with when we have windies,aus in our group
When has Captain Corrupt ever played well in an international T20 match?
Not even a single fifty in 48 international games. Absolutely pathetic stuff from this scumbag but then again, he can score 0 in every single game and he still won't be touched for obvious reasons.
In T20s we would just waste him at #5-6' date=' like we did in the last WT20. Rahane could sit out until this combination doesn't work out.[/quote'] My fear is that him at 3 against fast bowlers would only result in dot balls and eventually his wicket.He almost seems scared of them these days and goes on backfoot very early,not the same as he was. batting order should be this imo Rohit Dhawan Kohli Yuvraj Raina Dhoni yeah Rahane will sit out initially