Today's game lost it's charm

Cricketics

As it went on. It was always fun to watch our batters score, but when our bowlers were getting hit and India getting Faulknered, the game was looking shyt disgrace. I will take the win. Win is a win but I knew plenty of people who watched the game must have felt it that this game did turn out to be bit of disgrace.

As it went on. It was always fun to watch our batters score, but when our bowlers were getting hit and India getting Faulknered, the game was looking shyt disgrace. I will take the win. Win is a win but I knew plenty of people who watched the game must have felt it that this game did turn out to be bit of disgrace.
I feel the exact same way man. This series as a whole, has been a disgrace for the bowlers. It was pretty much a bat a thon. We're killing the game with these flat tracks.

330 is par for the series. Our bowling sucks, of course, and our endgame in wrapping up the opposition's batting lacks a bite as a result. But our 380 wasn't exactly hard runs extracted from difficult batting conditions. And no matter how devastative our batting total, it's too much to expect our bowling to deliver the knockout punch.

stfu dude, stop having slave mentalilty and enjoy indian talents :winky:

Cricket has unquestionably lost something that was once special. Never again will we marvel at famous shots like Sachin's Sharjah sixes and commentary from Tony 'it's on the roof' Grieg. Batting has been reduced to inflationary strike rates, whereas once just a single shot was enough to astound.

The thing is Vinay kumar/pissant can replicate their performance on any pitch in any country so dont' blame just pitches in case pf vinay kumar/pissant. other bowlers you have to sympathize .
I think I finally understand people who say that the game is dying because of these new rules and ay the blame on the BCCI.
Go along with the evolution of the game or get left behind. For those of us who are enjoying the evolution, we can appreciate the outstanding talents of rohit, kohli, dhawan :)