sehwag should not get a spot on the team.

vek

Re: sehwag should not get a spot on the team. i think he need few sessions with webster... he is an important cog in the indian wheel... we should think about his dropping if we have a replacement for him... we can try gambhir in opening and send sehwag in middle order... sehwag can play anywhere... sometimes i feel he is becoming afridi day by day...very inconsistent....

Re: sehwag should not get a spot on the team. Can't remember another guy's stock falling this fast and he has no supporters within the BCCI and team mgmt other than RD. Looks like he might be left out of the WC squad, which will be a brilliant or a dumb ass move depending on how Gambhir does and how we do in the WC.

Re: sehwag should not get a spot on the team. It is a good enough risk to take selecting Virender Sehwag, he is an outright match winner and you don't produce one like him every day. Gambhir may be a little more consistent but I cannot point to anyone in the team and say he can win a game by himself. If anyone can win a game with the bat "Sehwag" can. As Yoda said his selection may turn out to be a master stroke or a dumb ass move.

Re: sehwag should not get a spot on the team. a match winner who isnt scoring runs let alone winning games. i am a big fan on sehwag but given the kind of run he is having i would not like to see him open. They want to bring him in middle order fine but if there is no place for sehwag in middle then i would rather drop him.