Dav Whatmore ready to be dumped for the first time ever

Cricketics

Probably will be the first team ever to dump him like that. He has had good stincts everywhere he went. Never see him leave like that or getting axed. Though PCB is deciding on dumping him soon because of lack of results. PCB should worry about picking right players than blaming coach on this. Waqar looks like the favorite to replace him http://www.thenewstribe.com/2013/11/09/waqar-younis-likely-to-replace-dav-whatmore/

Though you were sarcastic but it is actually a good preposition' date=' how can waqar revive a team struggling to hold the bat :dontknow:[/quote'] Lol Pakistan has no interest in creating international quality batsmen. They want to concentrate on what has historically been their main positive, their bowling
Miandad is the last person one needs to have in the dressing room. Waqar was the best person to have and still is the best one to be in the dressing room for the team.
totally agree.waqar was a cool and calm personality and during his tenure the batting and the team overall performed well, reached SF in wt20 010,WC and winning series in nzl,test match vs aus
Yeah now why would you indulge in crappy time-wasting politics vs. going out there and winning something for a change. I seriously do not get it just as much i dont get the kind of circus we have with our national hockey squad - very similar. We learn nothing and hardly win anything.
this is exactly why i am pro bcci. I look at other sport/institutions in India and gimme the bcci anyday.
i think the fundamental problem is misbah. Yes he performs well but i think his man management skills are ****. That entire team seems to be suffering from some sort of phobia
Actually they are not. Misbah emphasizes team over individual but the Paksitan players are alien to such a concept. All they care is showmanship.

I am sure Afridi won't be liking this and neither would Hafeez. Since 2011 world cup, he has been very critical of both players mentioning things like Hafeez has scored only against Zimbabwe and teams like that to increase his average. Won't be surprised if both of them found themselves out of the team when Waqar makes it to Pakistani camp.