Xbox One or PS4?

YoungTalent

To be honest, there is not much difference this time. Both got Blu ray. Xbox though is 100 dollar more expensive plus the hard rive is non removable where PS4 has it it's 500 gb removable. That's about it. Every other comparison later revealed would be just to hype either product. I have ps3 so would recommend ps4.

To be honest, there is not much difference this time. Both got Blu ray. Xbox though is 100 dollar more expensive plus the hard rive is non removable where PS4 has it it's 500 gb removable. That's about it. Every other comparison later revealed would be just to hype either product. I have ps3 so would recommend ps4.
PS4 is more powerful and more or less 90% of the 3rd party titles will run better on the PS4 like it did on the Xbox 360 last time. The Xbox also costs 80£ more but the Xbox UI is much better than what the PS4 could ever offer. Voice commands,hand gestures, skype and HDMI input drags us into somce kida minority report type xbox interface, not just for your games but even for you cable TV. But if it all comes to games, the xbox has Dead rising 3 and Titanfall and insanity workout, caiIamHIzBY POEPVr_juDA For me its neither for now. I will wait a few months or even a year to see if the xbox interface is as good as it sounds and if the PS4 technical superiority really matters.

Xbox one, already pre ordered mine. Straight out of the box xbox has more capability and will continue to do so with things integration of Win8 apps, kinect etc. It will be useful for rest of family in other aspects as much as it will be useful for me in terms of gaming.

Don't buy PS4 or xbox one right away. Only handful of titles are announced so far. The good games getting released along the console is Assassin's creed and EA Fifa. Many biggies like Killzone 6, Infamous 3, Halo sequel are coming next year mid. The game library will look good only by 2015.

:poink: Plenty more difference. PS4's got more powerful GPU and the exclusives that has been announced are way better on the PS4.

the exclusives that has been announced are way better on the PS4.
:hysterical: Keep dreaming How is Dead Rising 3, Rhyse, Forza, Titanfall, Halo worse then what PS4 has? Drive Club is delayed, Knack is a good one, so is Killzone. Thats about it.

:hysterical: Keep dreaming How is Dead Rising 3, Rhyse, Forza, Titanfall, Halo worse then what PS4 has? Drive Club is delayed, Knack is a good one, so is Killzone. Thats about it.
Add Killer Instinct and Fable. Xbox got it's biggies too early PS4. still that's not enough to beat PS4's exclusives. :giggle:

^ Fable Anniversary is an HD remake of The Lost Chapters. Can't really call it an all out exclusive.

Infamous ? Order : 1886 (looks gun) ? The new Shadow of the Beast ? Daylight? There are 24 more exclusives TBA for the PS4.

^ Fable Anniversary is an HD remake of The Lost Chapters. Can't really call it an all out exclusive.
Windows exclusive. :--D
Infamous ? Order : 1886 (looks gun) ? The new Shadow of the Beast ? Daylight? There are 24 more exclusives TBA for the PS4.
Order 1886 and last of us 2 are the most expected.