Gavaskar will remain the No. 1 Indian batsman of all time.

Re: Gavaskar will remain the No. 1 Indian batsman of all time. Exactly Lurker. BP, either disregard everything from Wisden or accept everthing. And regarding batting in RSA, Tendulkar was the only non Saffie batsman till 2003 to score 3 tons in RSA since RSA's readmission.

Re: Gavaskar will remain the No. 1 Indian batsman of all time. Not at all Lurker................BCL the better batsman any day !! Mcgrath has said it, Warne has said it, Murli has said it, Waugh has said it...............in fact all who count have crowned Lara. Sachin can never dominate like Lara.........no way...no day !! BTW, Wisden made that choice around the time Sachin started his calamitous slide. I bet they would think twice today.

Re: Gavaskar will remain the No. 1 Indian batsman of all time. Ok. So if you think Lara is a better bat, then good for you. Your opinion and all that. But why are you so intent on ramming it down everyone's throat? With each and everyone of your posts directed at Sachin, it seems that you are a big fan who is incredibly upset and frustrated at his performances and that you want reassurances from some SRT fans who haven't given up on him yet. As for me, I'll always remember him for his batting during our dark ages.

Re: Gavaskar will remain the No. 1 Indian batsman of all time.

We have conclusively proven that: Sachin will sit third behind Gavaskar and Dravid in the all time Indian line-up
No we have proven the following: 1) Sachin is the greatest Indian batsman. 2) Sachin is rated number 2 in both forms by Wisden. 3) You have short memory where you forget what everyone else has written. :cheer: :stickman: :cheer:

Re: Gavaskar will remain the No. 1 Indian batsman of all time. Yody..........4th innings is not the only time you bat under pressure. You guys should know that. It could be any innings...........the criteria is simple.........There is Unusual Pressure on at this point in the game.......more than normal". That is when more often than not, Sachin gets poopings.

Re: Gavaskar will remain the No. 1 Indian batsman of all time.

Yody..........4th innings is not the only time you bat under pressure. You guys should know that. It could be any innings...........the criteria is simple.........There is Unusual Pressure on at this point in the game.......more than normal". That is when more often than not, Sachin gets poopings.
Ok. So, BCL chokes when there is unusual pressure. Both Lara and Tendulkar poop equally well under unusual pressure (aka 4th innings).

Re: Gavaskar will remain the No. 1 Indian batsman of all time. Yody............ODI I am not contesting........that game is like marshmallow to me..........sweet for a minute and then gone....disappeared.......forgotten ! However test match cricket.........that's the game I follow.........that matters most.............the real deal...............where warriors meet and battle. Though in the heat of battle, some poop more than others (I mention no names). :lol::lol::lol: