Bangalore ATM attack victim stable, on the road to recovery - Shocking ATM attack

coffee_rules

BANGALORE: The condition of Jyothi Uday, 44, who was attacked inside an ATM on Tuesday, is stable, doctors at BGS Global Hospitals said. The banker, a resident of RR Nagar, underwent multiple surgeries on Tuesday evening and is under observation in the neuro intensive care unit. The attacker's heavy blows on her head and face resulted in a chip of her skull piercing her brain. "The patient underwent a major neurosurgical operation. The bone fragments inside the brain were removed. The brain coverings were repaired, and the fractured skull bones were reset," said Dr NK Venkataramana, chief neurosurgeon. Plastic surgeons were summoned to repair Jyothi's nose, which the attacker had sliced. "Plastic surgeons reconstructed the nose and treated her facial injuries. The patient is conscious and speaking. Her right side is paralyzed. She's being closely monitored, and given blood transfusion," he added. Jyothi will have to undergo multiple sessions of physiotherapy, said doctors. She's in a position to talk but has been advised not to stress herself, they added. She is in pain, husband says
At 4:10RgNblmAFl5k
:((Hope she recovers, and police catch the culprit/animal Seems like a personal attack. Hard to imagine this as a mere robbery.

But, this is affecting at such a personal level. Do you care about some cash in your account for your life? Not being judgemental here, but how will one react to such a thing? A Man, threatening with a Machete to get some cash, I would probably give in. You have a family depending on you, I would take less risks. Very tragic, nevertheless. I have been in that area so many times, one wouldn't think about such an incident in such a busy place. Even at 7 AM, it is bustling with people. Although, there is nothing to suggest, they will spare you even if you oblige.