India's Tour to South Africa, 2013

Look, posts like these derail and spread rumours about players etc. Everything in the article is perfectly well said by Kohli, but someone wants to find some error in it always even though there isn't one.
Look you might get impressed because Kohli decides to interview when no cricket is going on. I'm not. His test was in Australia when the crowd was booing him. What did he do? He turned his back and showed the middle finger like a pussy. I'm not impressed till I see more. I'm not gonna easily forget the ass beating India had in Australia just because the spoiled brat decides to give an interview. :nono:
Look you might get impressed because Kohli decides to interview when no cricket is going on. I'm not. His test was in Australia when the crowd was booing him. What did he do? He turned his back and showed the middle finger like a pussy. I'm not impressed till I see more. I'm not gonna easily forget the ass beating India had in Australia just because the spoiled brat decides to give an interview. :nono:
Kohli is perfectly entitled to give an interview whenever he wants to. Just because he acted immaturely in a series two years ago doesn't mean he's the same person anymore, people mature with time.
Does not matter, he still he outscored Bhagwan playing his first first ever series in Australia.
I see you've switched to trolling :kxip: now :giggle: Go back to trolling Chepu! :bigboss:
Don't totally disagree but how does showing the finger back make him a pussy? :--D

People come out and start attacking players that they gave interview as if it's some big crime. Every player now and then gives an odd interview or perhaps plenty, it's just that one you become a big popular player, every little interview or talk with a media guy gets encrypted into a big massive article on websites. It's not players fault.

Of course not. Kohli is a saint. He can do no wrong. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said such horrible things about delhi ka puttar. Give me a break. The guy's a douche. Wonder how his attitude will effect him when he's out of form.
Kya hua. I am just saying that why you guy guys come out and start criticizing people for nothing. Did say anythign anti something. He just tried to show his support for South Africa series. Matlab woh bhi karna galat hai. Toh bhai what's good to do? Itna perfectionist toh bhagwan bhi nahi hai. On other hand, when these guys chose not to give interview when they have been approached in public, you same people might call them "arrogant, think of himself something big, etc"
What's good to do? Shut his mouth and let his bat do the talking and don't pay any attention to the idiots in the crowd.
And he's been doing that for a while. You don't have to shut your mouth. It's their own business. We can't have a say on that unless they are not performing well. When you go into every series as one of India's top batsman, then you shouldn't worry about speaking your mind.