India's Tour to South Africa, 2013

I never said you shouldn't speak your mind.
Then your this comment doesn't really make sense. " SA tour se pehle bhonke ka shuru" He is not going guns and talking about how we will try to dominate Amla and co etc. He is not saying that they will do great and bla bla. He said simply it can improve them and set standards for future if they get to play in south africa.
Kya hua. I am just saying that why you guy guys come out and start criticizing people for nothing. Did say anythign anti something. He just tried to show his support for South Africa series. Matlab woh bhi karna galat hai. Toh bhai what's good to do? Itna perfectionist toh bhagwan bhi nahi hai. On other hand, when these guys chose not to give interview when they have been approached in public, you same people might call them "arrogant, think of himself something big, etc"
woh berserk mode meh hain. He even called SRT a fixer.

2 tests and 3 ODIs in South Africa - Dates and Venues announced 1st ODI: December 5 in Johannesburg 2nd ODI: December 8 in Durban 3rd ODI: December 11 in Centurion Two-day tour match: December 14-15 vs. SA Invitation XI in Benoni 1st Test: December 18-22 in Johannesburg 2nd Test: December 26-30 in Durban

Last ODI in WI is on 27th November and then were playing in SA about a week later. At least there is just about time for one warm up match prior to tests- frankly we should have two 3 day matches. We did the same in England played a 2 day game and got our asses handed back to us. Hopefully well have time for a couple weeks rest at home before heading off to NZ The ODI squad to face WI will be I hope mostly second string, no senior test players should feature.