Sign in to follow this  
SLICKR392

2nd ODI: South Africa v India, Durban |1:30 PM IST|

2nd ODI: South Africa v India, Durban |1:30 PM IST|  

1. 1.

Rahane wont know what the hell is happening and will be in shock. He is playing!!
tbh, I expect rahane to do well here because he is a great backfoot game which is ideal in these conditions.

Come on, it was obvious right from India that Dhoni does not favor BK and wanted Mohit in the team instead. Bk never used to complete his quota whereas Mohit, when he was in the team used to get death overs. For some reason BK has p!ssed off Dhoni and this affected his own bowling confidence. Mohit Sharma was always in Dhoni's scheme of things in the long run In the end he will go down as another bowler with potential whom we destroyed
true...he singled out bhuvi for criticism in the after match pressy.....way to go dhoni! screw around your own youngsters.##$%^^

Come on' date= it was obvious right from India that Dhoni does not favor BK and wanted Mohit in the team instead. Bk never used to complete his quota whereas Mohit, when he was in the team used to get death overs. For some reason BK has p!ssed off Dhoni and this affected his own bowling confidence. Mohit Sharma was always in Dhoni's scheme of things in the long run In the end he will go down as another bowler with potential whom we destroyed
C'mon man ! Under Dhoni BK was more like undrop-able. BK is more like his pet bowler. Is Mohit playing today? No. So that case of Mohit-Bhuvi is pointless then. Keeping this Dhoni talk apart- I'm a big Bhuvi fan and I feel he needs a break. He will come back strongly in Test. Please don't bring up these conspiracy, anyone but not you. Mohit is dropped here so why even say something like that dude?

C'mon man ! Under Dhoni BK was more like undrop-able. BK is more like his pet bowler. Is Mohit playing today? No. So that case of Mohit-Bhuvi is pointless then. Keeping this Dhoni talk apart- I'm a big Bhuvi fan and I feel he needs a break. He will come back strongly in Test. Please don't bring up these conspiracy, anyone but not you. Mohit is dropped here so why even say something like that dude?
Haters keep coming up with conspiracy theories lol