Sign in to follow this  
SLICKR392

2nd ODI: South Africa v India, Durban |1:30 PM IST|

2nd ODI: South Africa v India, Durban |1:30 PM IST|  

1. 1.

Funny thing about India away tours is when they lose they lose BIG .. no fight at all.
Funny thing about Pakistan they lose to likes of Zimbabwe in a test series i have seen lot of fight Pakistan put up when they get bowled out for 49 in a test match.

Presentation "The bowlers did well," MS Dhoni says. "They learnt from the last time, but the batsmen played too many shots. I think the shot selection was not right. The SA attack are very accurate and they keep bowling in the same areas and that's what makes them different. Overall, there was not much for the bowlers, not much seam or swing, so that's why I say they bowled well. The pitch was a nice one and the target was a decent one, and we didn't execute our plans with the bat. I don't get too much worried about the losses, how we stand up from here is what i want to see. That will test our character." So looks like at least Yadav won't be dropped

He is a defensive captain so anytime run-rate is less than 6' date=' it is good for him[/quote'] Saffers only hit one 6 today ... so I guess there weren't as many loose deliveries as last match ... but still you need to get wickets with the new ball ... Kholi and Raina ain't gonna do that.

I have not many complains at least the captain did the right thing, right team, combo, opening bowling pair, 3 batters played rash shots, RAHANE WAS NOT OUT LOL, I don't think bOWLING WAS AS THREATENING OR THE WICKET BUT THE BATTERS WERE OVER AGGRESSIVE AND IT DIDNT WORK FOR THEM TODAY, still think India has the talent to win anywhere, longer tours evens the chance to win away from home as teams can start getting a grip of conditions and start winning.

Guest Harmer   
Guest Harmer

pujara in india playing for saurashtra in ranji but soon he will be playing county cricket in england