Who was driving the Aston Martin in the Reliance Car Crash?

ganeshran

Were two people really killed in that accident? I didn't see that in any of the media reports. But keep seeing references in social media. Are these mere attempts to sensationalize the incident?
There are hardly any media reports about the incident so its very hard to determine the facts. Some blogs do mention that two people died but they are not reputed media sources.

There are hardly any media reports about the incident so its very hard to determine the facts. Some blogs do mention that two people died but they are not reputed media sources.
If two people had died, it would have been impossible to suppress that information. Media can't omit such blatant fact. I put these references (of 2 deaths) to social media activists who have to create an issue so that they can pursue their activism and feel content.

If two people had died, it would have been impossible to suppress that information. Media can't omit such blatant fact. I put these references (of 2 deaths) to social media activists who have to create an issue so that they can pursue their activism and feel content.
The story has been missing from most media sources so it is hard to determine the whole facts. The scandal is that the media refused to pursue the story just because it involved the richest family in India. The problem is the arseholes in the media who act as apologists for the status quo.

The story has been missing from most media sources so it is hard to determine the whole facts. The scandal is that the media refused to pursue the story just because it involved the richest family in India. The problem is the arseholes in the media who act as apologists for the status quo.
So you are not an arsehole and believe 2 people were killed in that accident?

So you are not an arsehole and believe 2 people were killed in that accident?
I don't know whether 2 people were killed. That's why I didn't post about it. However I do believe that it was Akash Ambani who was driving the car and the driver was asked to surrender instead of him. The problem is the way the richest family was treated wrapped in cotton wool by the media which generally specializes in sensationalism and drumming up nothing stories. Not a single peep by the media. Some initial stories were published were taken down and Reliance's name was scrubbed. These are the same self absorbed arseholes who would be shouting at the top of their voices in faux outrage at the next sensationalized "story". Hypocrisy personified.

I don't know whether 2 people were killed. That's why I didn't post about it. However I do believe that it was Akash Ambani who was driving the car and the driver was asked to surrender instead of him. The problem is the way the richest family was treated wrapped in cotton wool by the media which generally specializes in sensationalism and drumming up nothing stories. Not a single peep by the media. Some initial stories were published were taken down and Reliance's name was scrubbed. These are the same self absorbed arseholes who would be shouting at the top of their voices in faux outrage at the next sensationalized "story". Hypocrisy personified.
I think some of the editors/tv anchors would have definitely wanted to cover this story in detail but the directive to stay away would have come from the owners (who in many cases are the Ambanis) or from senior politicians.

I think some of the editors/tv anchors would have definitely wanted to cover this story in detail but the directive to stay away would have come from the owners (who in many cases are the Ambanis) or from senior politicians.
Remember the conversation between Manoj Modi and Nira Radia about the Economic times story. They were openly talking about making the journalists pay and demanding an apology

My friends car was smashed badly by an errant driver a month ago. Media didn't cover that as well. Nobody died there too. Other cars driver compensated my friend though.