"Dekh Le" - A video issued in Public interest

gaurav92

Frankly, it is all very natural to see something "visible". And in the video, the guys were watching everything they were shown (not shown literally), but was visible nonetheless. It should not be disturbing for a woman if someone stares, unless the stare is prolonged and comments are passed, converting the stare into a wild and lustful look. I admit of staring at women who look hot. Yes, it is very natural for boys, but it should be restricted to that point itself. The staring should be brief and should not arouse any forced behaviour. The respect must be there for every women, but seeing is no crime.

Frankly, it is all very natural to see something "visible". And in the video, the guys were watching everything they were shown (not shown literally), but was visible nonetheless. It should not be disturbing for a woman if someone stares, unless the stare is prolonged and comments are passed, converting the stare into a wild and lustful look. I admit of staring at women who look hot. Yes, it is very natural for boys, but it should be restricted to that point itself. The staring should be brief and should not arouse any forced behaviour. The respect must be there for every women, but seeing is no crime.
Open tips from G92 on how to stare :hysterical:

WTF! :hysterical:

Guys stare.. its a natural thing.. But the way you do it is what's important.. I take a glimpse at girls/women too. It gotta be a split second thing and not a long stare. I have made good friends like that.. And whoever here is saying they dont stare at girls must be a lie.

Guys stare.. its a natural thing.. But the way you do it is what's important.. I take a glimpse at girls/women too. It gotta be a split second thing and not a long stare. I have made good friends like that.. And whoever here is saying they dont stare at girls must be a lie.
This is exactly what I meant, sab hamesha meri udaane mein aage rehte hain :((

:giggle::giggle:

Guys stare its a natural thing.. But the way you do it is what's important.. I take a glimpse at girls/women too. It gotta be a split second thing and not a long stare. I have made good friends like that.. And whoever here is saying they dont stare at girls must be a lie.
Women stare too....nothing wrong in looking as long as it doesn't make the staree:--D uncomfortable.

Women stare too....nothing wrong in looking as long as it doesn't make the staree:--D uncomfortable.
I have known women who get extremely insecure if nobdy is staring. They would run to the mirror again and again trying to figure out whats wrong. Some women are like filmstars. They crave attention, but then they complain about too much attention. :vroam:

I have known women who get extremely insecure if nobdy is staring. They would run to the mirror again and again trying to figure out whats wrong. Some women are like filmstars. They crave attention, but then they complain about too much attention. :vroam:
Too much is bad. Too little is bad. It has to be just right.......:girl_smile: