Congratulations Proteas on winning the 1st test!!-Would help mafia betting syndicates :D

Moderators, if you delete this, it is your loss and the loss of billions of ICF fans! :icflove: Anyhow, I digress. My heartiest congratulations to SA for winning the first test. India, you fecked up, brah! You did good on the first day, although without Rat scoring a ton, you would have had a giant pole up your auss. But you lost the initiative on the 2nd day when you fell like a pack of cards. Then you got the mojo back again with a flurry of wickets only to give it back when Vernon philandered on you auss. We were hoping for a 1st innings lead, but you gave SA get a small lead instead. :WTF: :fail: That's when I knew the lights were out, and sure enough, Steyn and Co sure did shove a thick pole up your ausses to bundle you out under 100, leaving them a paltry target of 70 odd to chase and they comfortable won by 8 wickets. Ya guys got to have some killer instincts and stamina, brah and not give up the upperhand. See you in another aunal carnage in Durban! :hatsoff: :haha: To the folks that don't like this, :finger: !!!