Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

that number started to decrease when AAP decided to take Cong support.
Nukhte ki her pher isn't it AAP did not decided to take Cong support, sir. Cong decided to give support to AAP. AAP asked people of Delhi whether he should take their support or not people said yes. That's it.

No , except for refund guy i don't think so. there are many supporters who i suspect are closet con supporters :--D
Well, not sure how you inferred this but let me tell you people infact most of the people who give you a feel of being a BJP supporter are basically Congress haters and Vice Versa. There are less Congress or BJP supporters here most are either BJP haters or Congress haters. There is a difference. In between them, there are few who are actually India supporter :winky: who think no matter who forms the government but it should be a good one for the country have no personal animosity with Modi or Rahul. Which side do you belong?

Nukhte ki her pher isn't it AAP did not decided to take Cong support, sir. Cong decided to give support to AAP. AAP asked people of Delhi whether he should take their support or not people said yes. That's it.
and AAP had a choice whether to accept the support or not. After fighting the election on a "Congree Hatao" campaign they decided to accept Cong's support to form the Govt.

and AAP had a choice whether to accept the support or not. After fighting the election on a "Congree Hatao" campaign they decided to accept Cong's support to form the Govt.
Yes and they did not decided it on their own, they asked the people what next to do because questions were being asked about their ability to run a government. Tell me frankly if they would not have formed the government, didn't you yourself would have said in the forum look they are running away.

Yes and they did not decided it on their own, they asked the people what next to do because questions were being asked about their ability to run a government. Tell me frankly if they would not have formed the government, didn't you yourself would have said in the forum look they are running away.
He said it before they decided to form government..:cantstop:
Here's the current situation: AAP - right now they only know how to criticize and shout and probably didn't expect to perform so well so now they are getting cold feet at the prospect of actually governing and facing the extremely high expectations of the people (because of the naive promises they made in the manifesto). .

^ Then why they initially told people didnt gave them enough mandate and want to sit in opposition/. why they didnt asked people first before making such comments? Also did people are ok if AAP takes Con party support ?
Yes, they said that and were correct as BJP was single largest party. Now BJP, the party which has formed government earlier in Jharkhand/UP without being in majority suddenly got enlightment and thought its unethical to form govenrment. When congress gave unconditional support, (the tool they had earlier used for Devegowda, chandrashekhar etc to finish their political carrier) , AAP said they cannot take that support as they have fought the election opposing the same party but then from many quarters voices came which was "haah chale thay sarkar banane these guys cannot fulfill any promise so backing off", then what AAP did was went to the people who actually voted for them and asked them what should we do? At one side their is a political suicide chance by forming gov and other side we can cowardly move away and their will be another election. People said no matter who gives you support form the government so they decided "Bring it on". I do not find anything wrong in this. You might think it is wrong and I respect your opinion but your opinion is not based on what is good for the people of Delhi its more on the basis of Congress Party hatred.

He said it before they decided to form government..:cantstop:
honestly speaking I didn't expect them to be so hungry for power. Not forming the govt. may have been seen as running away but that would still have been better than taking support of the Cong after running your entire campaign against them.

#AAPCon is trending on twitter. Here are some tweets:

So It's proved once again BJP is the only party to believe. #AAPCon — Piyush Purohit (@PiyushPurohit2) December 23, 2013 #AAPCon is trending. Isn't it logical? AAP taking the support of Congress means that AAP is 'Con'ning the people of Delhi #DeathToAAPCon — mitulc24 (@mitulc24) December 23, 2013 #AAPCon #ArvindKejriwal "et tu brute" — praveen iyappan (@praveeniyappan) December 23, 2013 Another sad day in politics. Return of congress in power in Delhi. #AAPCon — Mango People (@Rajan_Dubey) December 23, 2013 Power is the ultimate destination for every politician. @aravindkejriwal has proved it now. #AAPCon — Mukesh Mali (@iMukeshMali) December 23, 2013 #AAP takes birth by ditching Anna, thn forms govt by ditching #Voters. Well played @ArvindKejriwal #AAPCon don't dare to evn rply! #Looser! — Abhishek Pathak (@AbhiNahiBaadMe) December 23, 2013 Some jokes as well: Congress: "AAP jaisa koi meri zindagi mein aaye, to baat ban jaaye....o-o-o baat ban jaaye!" #AAPCon — The UnReal Times (@TheUnRealTimes) December 23, 2013 Finally the Broom landed where it truly belongs -- into a Hand !!!! #AapCon — Ash Dubey (@ash_dubey) December 23, 2013 But then some defended Kejriwal as well: But it was a 'Aage Kuan picche khai' situation... #AAPCon is trneding now...in case the decision was opposite ...#AAPDarpok would have — Sushant Srivastava (@sushant11) December 23, 2013
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/aapcon-twitter-slams-kejriwal-for-accepting-congress-support-1302293.html?utm_source=ref_article

honestly speaking I didn't expect them to be so hungry for power. Not forming the govt. may have been seen as running away but that would still have been better than taking support of the Cong after running your entire campaign against them.
Not forming the government is running away from responsibilities and forming the governement is hungry for power.. :winky: A simple question to you: If you were the president of AAP and you need to take a decision post-election , conf offering you the support, what would have you done?

Not forming the government is running away from responsibilities and forming the governement is hungry for power.. :winky: A simple question to you: If you were the president of AAP and you need to take a decision post-election , conf offering you the support, what would have you done?
The way the results came out, it was very much obvious that AAP would get some blame either ways. They just had to choose the better option and IMO accepting support of the Cong when you are supposed to be "different" from other parties and when you are supposed to be "anti-corruption" crusaders is just making a mockery of the election results. I would never accept Cong's support for 2 reasons : 1. they are corrupt. 2. Seeing that AAP's single point agenda in the campaign seemed to be to oppose and criticize the Cong for not doing anything for the people and for being corrupt, for me its just wrong to accept Cong support for forming the Govt.

Good developement for AAP... They should keep the focus on countering BJP... Congress is no more a threat to them...just target BJP and it's corruption in MCD for the next 6 months and increase your base in other Indian cities... As long as it's targeting BJP, Congress will not pull its support off...

The way the results came out, it was very much obvious that AAP would get some blame either ways. They just had to choose the better option and IMO accepting support of the Cong when you are supposed to be "different" from other parties and when you are supposed to be "anti-corruption" crusaders is just making a mockery of the election results. I would never accept Cong's support for 2 reasons : 1. they are corrupt. 2. Seeing that AAP's single point agenda in the campaign seemed to be to oppose and criticize the Cong for not doing anything for the people and for being corrupt, for me its just wrong to accept Cong support for forming the Govt.
Fair enough. Many people thought the same as you but there are people who think they have to utilize this opportunity to implement their manifesto , even if means taking support from tainted congress rather than forcing a reelection. When you are divided, it is better to know the pulse of the people who have voted for you to take a decision..Thats what they have done.