Best of 2013

vvvslaxman

Epic Choke/face palm moment of the year of the year- SA vs Pak ODIs...pick and chose they both choked against each other-Pak in UAE and SA in 2nd ODI in S.A Faulkner against Ishant :(( Homework gate Swann's retirement Eranga's choke against Dhoni WI batting :banghead: R.P Singh's Noball (IPL but still worst thing I have evr seen in cricket)

Zim-Pak Nah being honest here...I didn't see that coming...Pak beating SA was an upset but tbf to them Pak is a decent LOI side. Ireland tienig with Pak was another one-Expect Padosis to give us ahahaha moments
I am talking about SA's test loss to Pakistan. They generally don't fail in both innings. IT was a rarity.

Shikhar dhawan was amazing and a treat to watch in his test debut but more importantly, in the champions trophy and WI tri series. He beat all attacks that came his way, pace, bounce, spin, some swing. He was fearless and announced that a new India was here :) Really, the champions trophy and WI tri series involved great performances from our new team including Dhawan's tons and a 50, Rohit scoring runs as an opener, Jadeja taking the most wickets, Yadav and Bhuvi becoming better bowlers that set up matches nicely, Kohli and Jadeja's crucial innings in the final, Karthik's tons and a 50, the fielding and running through all sides. Beat all teams except NZ who we didn't face. Great year for India!

Sachin 74 in his last innings Champions Trophy win in England first time i have attended the final of major icc trophy loved it the whole tourament was a success Dhawan Maiden test century and twin centuries in champions trophy Drawn test against Saffers Zimbabwe surprise win against Pakistan

Zim-Pak Nah being honest here...I didn't see that coming...Pak beating SA was an upset but tbf to them Pak is a decent LOI side. Ireland tienig with Pak was another one-Expect Padosis to give us ahahaha moments
your welcome :hysterical: man that zimbabwe test was ****ing painful. :headshake: