Brett Lee No 4 on Indian Charts, disgrace !

master

:Cry: hold your heads in shame India what the hell is going on here, why is he even been asked to do this, I cannot see a similar thing happening in Australia for an Indian crickter. This is part of the reason why India lost their last home series to Australia. Why are we holding them up as some sort of demi gods when they tour India. Why put garlands around their necks and worship these guys. Why does that blond hair and blue eyes send every one into a daze. I remember watching on TV last Australian tour of India and this male "Indian spporter ", had one of those hand written banners that said "I love you Ponting". What is going on here !. When the oppsoition tour Australia you can bet your bottom dollar that this sort of reception, they do not get, what they get is a tirrade of racial abuse from "small minorities" and hell on earth from the rest. They are the enemy, win at all costs . Its not just the Indian players that need to learn this, but the supporters in India itself. Make it as hard as possible for these guys. And then now I see Brett Lee has made it to number 4, how many of you buys bought this rubbish or voted for it. :huh:

Re: Brett Lee No 4 on Indian Charts, disgrace ! wow, i thought it is a free country and we are allowed to 'worship' whatever cricketers we want. for the record, lee has sung the #4 song with Asha Bhosle. So you are trying to tell me that because a bunch of people like Aussie cricketers we lost the home series to them? it had nothing to do with our cricketers not matching them on the field. or are SRT, RD et al also 'guilty' of buying Brett Lee CDs and Timex watches (or whatever he sponsors). Ridiculous allegations.

Re: Brett Lee No 4 on Indian Charts, disgrace ! if only they spent a little more money on the video and that model, infact i hate to even call her a model, is that the best they could do but it was funny to see brett lee fastest bowler in world cricket singing a mushy song. regarding OP what has brett lees song got to do with us losing series to aussies. An aussie is trying to make money in India, how different is it from all the Indians working in Aus ?