Should Indian team play two spinners every match.

putrevus

I do not think we have not done it. Kumble and Bhajji certainly played together overseas. What we can do is play Ashwin at 6 and bring a bowling alrounder like Rishi at 9. He is as good as BK.
that wont happen, because the kaptaan is too scared that is why playing two spinners every match is something to ponder, I have no belief in these trundlers or Yadavs, If yadav was any good he would have forced himself into the team by performance either in domestic cricket or in the odis he played.
that wont happen, because the kaptaan is too scared that is why playing two spinners every match is something to ponder, I have no belief in these trundlers or Yadavs, If yadav was any good he would have forced himself into the team by performance either in domestic cricket or in the odis he played.
I don't think Yadav was poor in third odi. If your captain is si defensive, what a bowler can do, could easily have picked 3-4 wickets in that match. Miller new batsman coming in but no slip, two edges gone begging through wk and slip and what Miller ends up 34 ball 60. Yadav was really getting better in that longish spell, hitting 145k and beating batsmen for pace.
You dont watch much cricket do you? Last time played in perth Yadav took 5 wickets. http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/518952.html WE JUST NEVER LEARN!! We struggle overseas and stil so many just dont learn the lessons. Play 2 spinners, play guy who bowls under 80mph!!!!! We just never seem to get it.
you think you know everything that is the big problem with you. Yadav whom you are raving took five wickets once in his career that too after openers had put on more 200 on juicy fast pitch and you think he is somehow going to swoop in like he did in odis and save the indian team with magic wand. it does not matter which two so called fast bowlers play they are all the same, We have been seeing their results for last 30 years, they literally Sh*it in their pants when performing more than one innings in any given tour, why do you think Indian team has never won more than one test in any tour in last 20 years.1986 was last time Indian team won more than one test away from sub continent and there also spinners had huge role. This top 6 has batted well enough to continue and now it leaves dhobi and 4 bowlers so who is going to take 20 wickets to win a match in next 15 months. There is no criminal conspiracy going on against Yadav if he is the guy who is supposed to be all the great he would have done something more than being the most expensive bowler.
There is no criminal conspiracy going on against Yadav if he is the guy who is supposed to be all the great he would have done something more than being the most expensive bowler.
You are confusing odis ve tests!!! Also I hate dumb statements many make on yadavs exclusion. O if he was good enough he would play, they would pick him blah blah Same lot who would not pick Rahane for so long and would pick yuvraj and raina ahead of him!
I don't think Yadav was poor in third odi. If your captain is si defensive' date=' what a bowler can do, could easily have picked 3-4 wickets in that match. Miller new batsman coming in but no slip, two edges gone begging through wk and slip and what Miller ends up 34 ball 60. Yadav was really getting better in that longish spell, hitting 145k and beating batsmen for pace.[/quote'] common did captain ask him not pick up wickets in first spell . Yadav is not something special which everyone is making him to be, he is another run of mill bowlers who are called fast bowlers in Indian team who has no control where the ball is going. To win a test match you need twenty wickets look at all the attacks you don't have a all rounder now that Rahane has come good, who are you going to drop in top 6 nobody and with Dhobi so 3 plus 1 has shown it wont work period. These guys were gassed after one innings that includes shammi batting did its job in all the four times it is the bowling which has stunk.
You are confusing odis ve tests!!! Also I hate dumb statements many make on yadavs exclusion. O if he was good enough he would play, they would pick him blah blah Same lot who would not pick Rahane for so long and would pick yuvraj and raina ahead of him!
that same lot persisted with lot of other people who did not deserve their places either. There were lot of other people in those teams which did not merit their places. there is no confusion on my side, Yadav is not dale steyn and if yadav is in other two morons need to go.
common did captain ask him not pick up wickets in first spell . Yadav is not something special which everyone is making him to be, he is another run of mill bowlers who are called fast bowlers in Indian team who has no control where the ball is going. To win a test match you need twenty wickets look at all the attacks you don't have a all rounder now that Rahane has come good, who are you going to drop in top 6 nobody and with Dhobi so 3 plus 1 has shown it wont work period. These guys were gassed after one innings that includes shammi batting did its job in all the four times it is the bowling which has stunk.
First spell was 2 overs.we are talking about tests here where yadav has done well.batting did not do its job we were 181-1 ,easily 400 should have been achieved.
that same lot persisted with lot of other people who did not deserve their places either. There were lot of other people in those teams which did not merit their places. there is no confusion on my side, Yadav is not dale steyn and if yadav is in other two morons need to go.
Like you said all our pacers over last 30 years been awful they are all rubbish. We have no one and never will have any good seamers. No point even picking young fast bowlers and hope they prove this wrong and/or improve. We just need to accept that Yadav and Aaron might bowl quick but cos indian it wont work. We need stop picking anyone with pace as for indians its not possible, just dont pick any seamers frankly. Play 4 spinners imo and let kohli act as 5th bowler
2 spinners is waste of exercise. Purely based on Ashwin's bowling style. If you have someone like Anil Kumble or Warnie i am all for it. Leggies make more impact abroad than finger spinners.
well I dont think you would get many chances of defending 458 in the last innings of a test match outside india. Batsmen will ask wtf is going on what on earth do we have to do to get a win. How are two spinners going to do any worse than these moronic display put up by these three morons. Forget taking wickets these guys did not even look like beating the bat for major part of 200 overs.
First spell was 2 overs.we are talking about tests here where yadav has done well.batting did not do its job we were 181-1 ' date='easily 400 should have been achieved.[/quote'] 400 would have done more how so? how was 400 going to take wickets no bowler other than jadeja even looked like taking a wicket in this match and in last match all four got gassed in second innings. Not worried about this series loss but god there are no signs of any change these impotent fast bowlers are just not going to take this team anywhere, soon these batsmen also start crumbling under pressure to do more and end up nowhere. batsmen do not deserve to end up on losing side this series.