Impressed by Pakistan's team bowling attack

putrevus

Pakistan pace bowling attack bar Junaid is crap' date=' even Bangbros have more ammunition. Their spinner[b']s, I agree are brilliant.
plural? They have only one great spinner, and he chucks. Ajmal. Hafeez is part-time, and he's a defensive spinner. He's economical but he's not a wicket taker.
plural? They have only one great spinner, and he chucks. Ajmal. Hafeez is part-time, and he's a defensive spinner. He's economical but he's not a wicket taker.
Abdur Rehman, that leftie looks like a good spinner from whatever little I have seen of him.
They have wicket taking mentality be it is spinner or pacer.
This is the key. When our captain himself is defending inability to take wickets with new ball then does one expect from our bowlers. Also can't ignore pak hasn't had a proper keeper also specialize in dropping catch.
to be honest our pace attack is quite average' date=' Junaid is good but he is and never would be world class, Bhatti is an average pacer and Rahat Ali isnt that impressive either[/quote'] To be honest all your post are average and from a very defensive mindset I doubt you are even pakistani, Junaid khan is already an ATG, Irfan will retire as a Great, Amir and ehsan adil are 2 more future ATGS.
To be honest all your post are average and from a very defensive mindset I doubt you are even pakistani' date=' Junaid khan is already an ATG, Irfan will retire as a Great, Amir and ehsan adil are 2 more future ATGS.[/quote'] :pray: please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling :pray:

problem is third seamer none of these guy will tear away line ups on his own so you need complete attack (something which we lacked too in south africa ) also bhatti guy tbh i dont rate him too high junaid is good though and irfan was troubling amla consistently :P

To be honest all your post are average and from a very defensive mindset I doubt you are even pakistani' date=' [b']Junaid khan is already an ATG, Irfan will retire as a Great, Amir and ehsan adil are 2 more future ATGS.
What are you smoking?