Yuvraj's 12 ball 50 record would remain forever

skindia

Only Bradman's average will remain unbroken. Laker's 19 wkt match and perhaps Muralitharan's 800 wkts. All other records will go. Eventually.
What about gayle's record of 100 in 30 balls? Kumble's 10 wicket's in a day? Brian Lara's 400 and 501?
International test and ODIT20 records. One day, these will be beaten. 400 will stand for a long time, but it will go one day.
It will be gone in next 10 years when you consider that only 11 triple centuries scored before 1990, 15 scored since 1990 and 11 scored since 2000. It has become easier to score triple centuries and someone will break Lara's record.
Only Bradman's average will remain unbroken. Laker's 19 wkt match and perhaps Muralitharan's 800 wkts. All other records will go. Eventually.
Now, I don't want to appear like a Tendulkar-fanboy because I'm not one, but I think his 100 100s will stand for a while. There are some people who can challenge it such as ABdV and Cook, but the former needs to bat higher up and the latter needs to score more in ODIs. Besides, if ODIs get scrapped or diminished that will reduce the chances greatly.