Ipl Auctions 2014

PAA-G

as mariyam said' date='these knockouts/eliminators are just gimmicks,way to extract money,revenues..for me the table topper is the real winner,DD were twice the table topper,more than any club :proud:[/quote'] Davey Warner is a must for DD should be retained as he has been with DD for 5 seasons will be difficult for me to watch him play for some other team :(( . Meanwhile Gambhir and Naraine are going to be retained by KKR.

Davey Warner is a must for DD should be retained as he has been with DD for 5 seasons will be difficult for me to watch him play for some other team :(( . Meanwhile Gambhir and Naraine are going to be retained by KKR.
haan yaar,davey should be retained so should kp..DD should prepare tracks assisting their strengths

They want to retain MSD' date='Raina and Jaddu and Faf , Vijay and Hussey I think are their RTM card thing was mentioned on T.O.I.[/quote'] CSK will definitely either retain or use RTM for Bravo and Ashwin. Quality All rounders are harder to come by than opening batsmen.Also it will be either Hussey it Faf

Why are they playing this merry go round every few years and shuffling players all the time ? How are they going to build fan loyalty for players and teams if their favorite players keep moving from one team to another year after year ? Honestly, only the first few years of IPL were interesting to watch but then as players got changed up, it lost a lot of fans and most people were tuning up to watch it because there was no other cricket being played. IPL will lose even more fans after more shuffling this year.