Ipl Auctions 2014

PAA-G

Last time our key players were injured out of form so we played poorly but is bar Delhi team hai war karne k lie taiyar :nice: aur Zak is bar mai aur PAA-G ek hi team ko support kar rahey hai kya is bar ki line ye hogi k Zakk ki lag gayi :winky: .
:nono: "LAKDI KA CHAMMACH HUMAARA HOGA JAB MIL BAITHEGE 3 YAAR, PAA-G, GAMBHIRFAN AUR :dd:" :hysterical:

Have they renamed IPL trophy to plastic ka chammach? :giggle: This year's wooden spoon will be either taken by queens XI or bevdas
csk will be thrashed this time again so srini has decided to present YELLOW Plastic ka chammach to :csk: and supporters whatever rank they finish between runner-up to wooden spoon :giggle:

I get this feeling that Sehwag will end up with KKR with DD not wanting to retain him and the fact that Gambhir has defended Sehwag's poor form just feel that KKR may bid for Viru. Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk
I think DD should retain Sehwag or get him during auction (he is face of Delhi) or they also have to project someone like Chawla as their team face (Ishant is another option) :secret:

I think DD should retain Sehwag or get him during auction (he is face of Delhi) or they also have to project someone like Chawla as their team face (Ishant is another option) :secret:
Tere munh mein Bhootjolokia Mirchi ,assam wali :whack: Piyush Chawla or Ishant Sharma as face of Daredevils !!!!! That is beyond my worst nightmares ..:omg: In my opinion , I would go for Warner,Pietersen,Irfan Pathan,Umesh Yadav and Morne Morkel as the 5 players to be retained as they will definitely go for more than the price they were bought for . We can always purchase back Sehwag from the Auction at a fraction of his original marquee player base price of 1 million + USD . In my view , his price would come down to around USD 400-450K in the actual auction.

Tere munh mein Bhootjolokia Mirchi ,assam wali :whack: Piyush Chawla or Ishant Sharma as face of Daredevils !!!!! That is beyond my worst nightmares ..:omg: In my opinion , I would go for Warner,Pietersen,Irfan Pathan,Umesh Yadav and Morne Morkel as the 5 players to be retained as they will definitely go for more than the price they were bought for . We can always purchase back Sehwag from the Auction at a fraction of his original marquee player base price of 1 million + USD . In my view , his price would come down to around USD 400-450K in the actual auction.
This time auction will be in rupees.