Ipl Auctions 2014

PAA-G

Tere munh mein Bhootjolokia Mirchi ,assam wali :whack: Piyush Chawla or Ishant Sharma as face of Daredevils !!!!! That is beyond my worst nightmares ..:omg: In my opinion , I would go for Warner,Pietersen,Irfan Pathan,Umesh Yadav and Morne Morkel as the 5 players to be retained as they will definitely go for more than the price they were bought for . We can always purchase back Sehwag from the Auction at a fraction of his original marquee player base price of 1 million + USD . In my view , his price would come down to around USD 400-450K in the actual auction.
assami mirchmasala :dance: veru's base price will be around 400 and he will get more than 1m for sure :two_thumbs_up: if you can retain these 5 fail players then why not viru? :poink:

Uncapped player's have been given 3 options for their base price at auctions RS 10,20 or 30 lakhs. Only state association's can forward their names not managers or players agent. Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk
base price, are you sure? then some young players going for big amount

This time auction will be in rupees.
@Gambhirfan - Yes, I know that ..gave USd price to reflect the anticipated drop in Sehwag's market value . PReviously also , semi-retired/retired Indian starts like Dravid/LAxman/Ganguly went for 400-450K USD price in their second IPL stint with RR/KT/PWI .So , I anticipate this price range for Sehwag @Zakk - Warner,Pietersen,PAthan ,Yadav and Morkel como is the best players for DD atleast and nowhere can be classified as fail .Warner and Morkel are in prime form . Pietersen has always done well for DD , irrespective of his England form , whenever he has been available to IPL.Yadav's pace and Pathan's all round skills bring value in terms of domestic capped players.Yadav at 600K USD was a good buy last time. Only PAthan @ 1.8 million USD can be considered overvalued .:icflove:

@Gambhirfan - Yes, I know that ..gave USd price to reflect the anticipated drop in Sehwag's market value . PReviously also , semi-retired/retired Indian starts like Dravid/LAxman/Ganguly went for 400-450K USD price in their second IPL stint with RR/KT/PWI .So , I anticipate this price range for Sehwag @Zakk - Warner,Pietersen,PAthan ,Yadav and Morkel como is the best players for DD atleast and nowhere can be classified as fail .Warner and Morkel are in prime form . Pietersen has always done well for DD , irrespective of his England form , whenever he has been available to IPL.Yadav's pace and Pathan's all round skills bring value in terms of domestic capped players.Yadav at 600K USD was a good buy last time. Only PAthan @ 1.8 million USD can be considered overvalued .:icflove:
I feel with Garry Kirsten in charge get this feeling he wont bid for Irfan again could be wrong but that's what I feel.Davey Warner is a must though has been a recognizable face for DD has to be retained.

yeah we know what they did last year and their current form is also poor. irfan is not even fully fit so he may not be retained. retaining less players is good as they costs too much. :two_thumbs_up: BTW what is last date of retaining players? I want to see alex hales playing for any IPL team :nervous:

yeah we know what they did last year and their current form is also poor. irfan is not even fully fit so he may not be retained. retaining less players is good as they costs too much. :two_thumbs_up: BTW what is last date of retaining players? I want to see alex hales playing for any IPL team :nervous:
10th of Jan

Will he be allowed to play as they must be having their county season if I am not wrong.

Depends on their respective county clubs if they are willing to release them.
lets see then. interesting to see whom CSK retains along with MSD. I think MI may retain at least Rohit and Pollard :dance: but we want Bhajji as well (get him during auction if not retained) :hitler: