India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

My test squad for NZ tour:- Openers:-Dhawan,Vijay,Gambhir Middle order batsman:-Pujara,Kohli,Rohit,Rahane,Rayudu Keeper:-MSD© Spinners:-Ashwin,Jadeja Seamers:-Zak,Shami,Umesh,Aaron,Ishant,BK. Gambhir should come in as a back up opener & Ojha unfortunately misses out as I can't see him playing on NZ pitches,better we take an extra seamer in Aaron. Ashwin & Jaddu won't be that effective too but still they can bat & Jaddu is a great fielder.So that's my squad of 17 though the same squad will be selected for the NZ tour as selectors are unlikely to make any changes.

Absolutely crazy post- you don't drop players when only fine adjustments are required to their game. Dropping should only be considered when players appear out of their depth. Apart from 1st innings Joburg- Dhawan hasn't looked out of his depth in tests. Looked in awesome touch today before getting out and has the potential be as prolific as Viru- even in overseas conditions. And who are we gonna replace him with? Please don't tell me Gambhir aka Pokemon. He was pathetic during his final two years in the test side- it was so embarrassing watching him poke at short balls wide of off stump- I means it's test cricket FFS- how the hell can you not overcome a problem with a type of delivery that's pitched way wide of the stump- such a technical error should be overcome after one game. Also is everyone forgetting how Besharam he was when India were losing in tests left ,right and centre? Remember when he ducked out of Windies tests to play IPL? Why on earth would you want to bring this poison back?

HESSON who? lol The problem now is Australia, England, even NZ will now sit up and take notice that India is a serious force at home and away and will try to get the extra advantage to beat us, now if the selectors and captain are smart they should pick up the right bowlers, all NZ bowlers are super trundlers, let us have Aaron, Umesh, Shami for NZ and then let them prepare a spicy track and we will beat them at their own game as we did SA, THEN ENG, aus will prepare sporting tracks not overly loaded ones to favour pace.

Pace is over rated' date=' we have bowlers like Yadev as well (probably quicker) but we prefer to play bowlers with better control and skill.[/quote'] AFTER SHANE BOND HAVENT SEEN ANY DECENT BOWLER IN NZ, I was surprised to see their bowlers bowling at 127 to 133 k the entire group, always remember that NZ had decent bowlers, Bond, Doull and others, but now they have a m/f attack and only will work against weak teams in their limited conditions. I don't think right now they have any decent bowlers with pace, SHAMI, Aaron, UMESH ARE NOT JUST FAST BUT HAVE SKILLS TO SEAM AND SWING, clearly the fast bowling angle is a perceived weakness if selectors do their job and since the injured bowlers are up n running we have options, Umesh , Aaron can bowl high 140's and Shami 140 and up, its purely strategy as India will tour NZ, AUS, ENG this year and should send right signals, as the batting is fantastic at home and away.