India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

AFTER SHANE BOND HAVENT SEEN ANY DECENT BOWLER IN NZ, I was surprised to see their bowlers bowling at 127 to 133 k the entire group, always remember that NZ had decent bowlers, Bond, Doull and others, but now they have a m/f attack and only will work against weak teams in their limited conditions. I don't think right now they have any decent bowlers with pace, SHAMI, Aaron, UMESH ARE NOT JUST FAST BUT HAVE SKILLS TO SEAM AND SWING, clearly the fast bowling angle is a perceived weakness if selectors do their job and since the injured bowlers are up n running we have options, Umesh , Aaron can bowl high 140's and Shami 140 and up, its purely strategy as India will tour NZ, AUS, ENG this year and should send right signals, as the batting is fantastic at home and away.
Milne has the ability to bowl pretty sharp, but he has no real control over line or length. If you think we don't have any bowlers with skill or pace, clearly you have never seen Trent Boult bowl before, he's probably the best young bowler in the world right now. Southee may not have the pace but he's brilliant in line and length, if it were not for NZ's flat tracks he would be averaging high 20's.
Milne has the ability to bowl pretty sharp' date=' but he has no real control over line or length. If you think we don't have any bowlers with skill or pace, clearly you have never seen Trent Boult bowl before, he's probably the best young bowler in the world right now. Southee may not have the pace but he's brilliant in line and length, if it were not for NZ's flat tracks he would be averaging high 20's.[/quote'] Milne is f/m and Boult I saw him bowl and he was about 132 k, I am talking from India's perspective the bullshit about tracks and creating 2 day tracks will back fire also will be a buzz kill if a test match ends in 3 days or becomes a lottery at toss and comparatively India has a stronger bowling attack even so will backfire .
Milne is f/m and Boult I saw him bowl and he was about 132 k' date=' I am talking from India's perspective the bullshit about tracks and creating 2 day tracks will back fire also will be a buzz kill if a test match ends in 3 days or becomes a lottery at toss and comparatively India has a stronger bowling attack even so will backfire .[/quote'] India don't have a better bowling attack. Flat wickets will only result in a drawn series or a 0-1 loss for us, our best chance is to go with green wickets and back Boult and Southee. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8LrDtjdwbM]adam milne new zealand fastest bowler - YouTube[/ame] Boult tends to bowl within himself but I've seen him bowl low to mid 140s.
We shall find out' date=' if Aaron, Shami, Umesh, Ishant, go to NZ, THESE BOLWERS WILL DO BETTERS THEN THE KIWIS, certainly India has a better attack then the KIWIS AND THAT IS A NO BRAINER.[/quote'] Yep, our players have played the likes of Lee and Akhtar before but nah guys like Aaron (hasn't even played a test yet?), Shami, Umesh and Ishant will be a much more difficult prospect.
Yep' date= our players have played the likes of Lee and Akhtar before but nah guys like Aaron (hasn't even played a test yet?), Shami, Umesh and Ishant will be a much more difficult prospect.
:cantstop: I still remember what pakistan shami did to u guys.U guys are ranked so low for a reason.Nz board will prepare good tracks for revenue and thats nz best chance to draw a game .If they prepare green tracks our batsman will handle the conditions better than yours.
Your ODI team at that time was practically your Test team.
Odis are diff from tests.Perfect example can be the sa tour.In odis you have to go for shots while in tests u can be patient and nz attack is nothing compared to sa attack.Regarding pak series Sehwag,gambhir,yuvraj, all are not part of test side now.
:cantstop: I still remember what pakistan shami did to u guys.U guys are ranked so low for a reason.Nz board will prepare good tracks for revenue and thats nz best chance to draw a game .If they prepare green tracks our batsman will handle the conditions better than yours.
There's a reason why we're so low ranked and it's not because of anything you'd like to think. Cricket just isn't popular in NZ, it's probably the third most popular sport in NZ.
Odis are diff from tests.Perfect example can be the sa tour.In odis you have to go for shots while in tests u can be patient and nz attack is nothing compared to sa attack.Regarding pak series Sehwag,gambhir,yuvraj, all are not part of test side now.
Doesn't change the fact Junaid ran through your Test batsmen.
There's a reason why we're so low ranked and it's not because of anything you'd like to think. Cricket just isn't popular in NZ' date=' it's probably the third most popular sport in NZ.[/quote'] what bs ,ranking is not measured by popularity but performances and nz have struggled even in bangladesh.

The whole thing that Hesson is making these comments even while both teams are playing different sides is funny and shows he is scared and worried, SA tried the same thing and nearly lost the first test and NZ is far below NZ in terms of bowling and batting is another story all together, NZ had the makings of a good side few years back but bad selections, player issues , retirements and not their team is weak, Astle, Craig McMillan, Bond, Ryder, Ross Taylor but now are poor, have seen their recent test's and bowling was poor and batting other then Taylor even more.

The whole thing that Hesson is making these comments even while both teams are playing different sides is funny and shows he is scared and worried' date=' SA tried the same thing and nearly lost the first test and NZ is far below NZ in terms of bowling and batting is another story all together, NZ had the makings of a good side few years back but bad selections, player issues , retirements and not their team is weak, Astle, Craig McMillan, Bond, Ryder, Ross Taylor but now are poor, have seen their recent test's and bowling was poor and batting other then Taylor even more.[/quote'] The Indian tour is the big tour, of course he'd be talking about that series the Windies have hardly put up a fight.