India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

Indian bowling tradition hahahahha lol Indian bowling continues to be pathetic continuing the nation's wonderful tradition of producing mediocre bowlers and trundlers. we the land of trundlers...long may we continue to be humiliated and bullied abroad in Aus, SA, and Eng with our 130 kph brigade. :two_thumbs_up: it is humiliating seeing our bowlers unable to even touch 135 kph regularly in ODIs

Indian bowling continues to be pathetic continuing the nation's wonderful tradition of producing mediocre bowlers and trundlers. we the land of trundlers...long may we continue to be humiliated and bullied abroad in Aus, SA, and Eng with our 130 kph brigade. :two_thumbs_up: it is humiliating seeing our bowlers unable to even touch 135 kph regularly in ODIs
Posting random stuff for the sake of it?
In the next match we will have bowling attack of Ishant Sharma' date=' Umesh Yadav and Md Shami.This attack is definetely not trundlers.[/quote'] Ishant Sharma is worse than a trundler, and anyway his speed is not that far from a trundler. He's bowling in early to mid 130's.

The whole approach of our cricketing fraternity towards fast bowlers needs change. It should be a total package from identifying, grooming, motivating and managing quicks ...with the cricketing fraternity at every level participating. Currently that is not happening at all. I don't really know how it can happen in the near future. Genuine quicks are getting lost in the system and the VKs coming through in numbers. Target should be pacers with PACE + SKILL or PACE + WICKET TAKING ABILITY. Every other bowler choosen should be recognised as a temporary solution because the real thing is not available.

well the real problem lies with giving confidence to the bowler, grooming a bowler, and i feel our bowlers become way more matured when they play county cricket e.g. junaid khan i mean being obssesed with pace is one thing, but you need to have the right set of skills to suceed, sami had pace but had no control My personal opinion is that indian bowlers get let down becuase of the captaincy, dhoni opts for defensive field positions to curb down the runs instead of takign wickets in the last ten overs or so, this for winning a match is the right option if you back your batting to chase any score, but what you are doing is, damaging your bowler's confidence, telling him that wickets aren't important...... The only reason pakistan has bowled out opposition for less than 200 even with the new rules is becuase of this attacking brand of bowling,we can't even chase that modest total is a totally diff story..... So it's basically in the mindset, until and unless that changes....... You can't expect miracles or overnight changes....

well the real problem lies with giving confidence to the bowler, grooming a bowler, and i feel our bowlers become way more matured when they play county cricket e.g. junaid khan i mean being obssesed with pace is one thing, but you need to have the right set of skills to suceed, sami had pace but had no control My personal opinion is that indian bowlers get let down becuase of the captaincy, dhoni opts for defensive field positions to curb down the runs instead of takign wickets in the last ten overs or so, this for winning a match is the right option if you back your batting to chase any score, but what you are doing is, damaging your bowler's confidence, telling him that wickets aren't important...... The only reason pakistan has bowled out opposition for less than 200 even with the new rules is becuase of this attacking brand of bowling,we can't even chase that modest total is a totally diff story..... So it's basically in the mindset, until and unless that changes....... You can't expect miracles or overnight changes....
good post.