Got my ticket!

I've definitely got myself and my cousin 2 tickets for the England v India ODI at Edgbaston, 27th August 2007. I'll be sitting with the Bharat Army, causing an Indian invasion... Quite pathetic by some of your standards, but this will be the first time I've seen the full senior Indian team play any form of cricket live at a ground, and I'll be 26 by then. That must be a record age for a 'first time'. (Note- I also expect death because it's my 1st wedding anniversary that day!)... Knowing my luck, the match will get rained off or I'll be too ill to attend or something similar. I know for a fact that England will typically win that one...

Re: Got my ticket! I got 6 tickets for that game COB, front row Eric hollies stand!! This entire stand will be full of the Bharat army me thinks. Was a great atmosphere last time we played there... lets hope the result is different this time!

Re: Got my ticket! Last time we were all on Skysports. I had relatives in India who said they has seen us in the stand. We were front row Eric Hollies, but in section 29... It is worth writing a message, Sky will be all over that stand!

Re: Got my ticket!

(Note- I also expect death because it's my 1st wedding anniversary that day!)... .
hahaha...good lad getting your priorities right... im thinking trent bridge day 4 test match...looking at it right now...wondering how many to buy...

Re: Got my ticket!

CoB, I plan a UK trip that time. I would love to be with bharat army, How does one score tickets at last moment
Do what i did for the 99 world cup clash with Pakistan. Turned up on the day with my gora friend from uni, the match had started and was 2 overs old. Got 2 tickets for face value from touts. To be honest i should have got them even cheaper, but i was desperate to watch the little master bat and did not hang about. The chap behind me got his ticket for just over half the face value. There were a few around me who had paid between ?300 - 500 for the privilege though. In the last game at Edgbaston, tickets were going for around ?100, i guess that was because we play Pakistan a lot more nowadays. Just make sure you get tickets in the Eric Hollies stand and you will be with the Bharat army.