Where I can find good tires for my favourite car

LizPrambapari

Can aynyone tell me where I can find good tires fo my car?? I live in New York.
Screw that, just buy Yuvraj's car on ebay! What made you take this decision to auction your car on eBay? I decided to auction the car so that the money can be used for a good cause. I felt this would be the best way to do a charity. Normally we are too busy playing lots of cricket and do not get time for charity or do some social work. Auctioning my car on eBay for a charity is the best way to do some social work. Whom would you want to buy your car? It does not matter who buys the car. I would have auctioned any car but this car is too personal and I would like the person to buys the car takes special care of it. Have you been attached to any charitable organisation or social work? Personally I don’t get that much free time. But whenever I do get any such time, I do spend some time with the children from the CRY organisation that looks after the welfare of children. Tell us something about your attachment to this car. I am very emotionally attached to this car. It was my first earning when I started playing for India, my first kamai. I used to wash and dry this car myself. I bought it also because there was a craze amongst friends in Chandigarh to have our own car with a huge music system in it, I spent about Rs 60,000-70,000 on the music system. Was it your decision to auction this car? No, I would never have wanted to auction this car. But my mother made me understand the value of this car and that auctioning it will help out for a social cause. And later I agreed to it. Yuvraj was presented with the 911 Porsche by BCCI Vice-President Lalit Modi following his six sixers in the T20 and will now drive this car. His Emerald Gold 2001Honda City (CH03-E0907) is up for grabs on eBay to the highest bidder. The bid started on October 15 at 7:45 pm and will end on October 25 at the same time. The starting price is Rs 10,000. Proceeds from the sale will go to the NGO Bharmour Development Agency working towards the development of tribals in Himachal Pradesh. The key handing function will be held in Chandigarh or Gurgaon in November. Yuvraj will hand over the car himself. http://cgi.ebay.in/Charity-Auction-of-Cricketer-Yuvraj-Singh-Personal-Car_W0QQitemZ250176398328QQihZ015QQcategoryZ116368QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem