Rohit Sharma is sucking the momentum out of India

G_B_

so then who opens?
This is where the selection has gone wrong.....Maybe Rahane....then we will be a bowler short....either ways this team combo is pretty bad for this format. In 2007 we had Sehwag,Uthappa,Dhoni(with the rep he had then),Yuvi,Yusuf,Irfan
Interesting to know that Malinga and RoSharma both plays for Bombay.. and RoSharma should have known Malinga's bowling the best... but he gave away his wicket in 2nd ball..
So just bcoz you play for the same team means you can read his mind?:confued: Get over it man......1 bad game.....By that logic Dhawan should have scored 300's against Steyn and Co in S.A.....doesnt work that way
So just bcoz you play for the same team means you can read his mind?:confued: Get over it man......1 bad game.....By that logic Dhawan should have scored 300's against Steyn and Co in S.A.....doesnt work that way
Not mind.. but his variations and tactics Guru dev...:--D
This is where the selection has gone wrong.....Maybe Rahane....then we will be a bowler short....either ways this team combo is pretty bad for this format. In 2007 we had Sehwag,Uthappa,Dhoni(with the rep he had then),Yuvi,Yusuf,Irfan
I have to be frank. Yuvi played a good knock today and has won tournaments for India unlike Rohit and Rahane. Dhawan XXXXXX Kohli Raina Yuvi MSD Sir Ashwin Mishra XXXX XXXX there is only one spot remaining. India are not going to jeopardise Kohli who is their MVP as an opener just to see Rohit slot into the middle order. the only way Rohit was going to get into the middle order was if Yuvi sucked with the bat. But realistically its Either rohit or rahane as openers. Simple as that.
I have to be frank. Yuvi played a good knock today and has won tournaments for India unlike Rohit and Rahane. Dhawan XXXXXX Kohli Raina Yuvi MSD Sir Ashwin Mishra XXXX XXXX there is only one spot remaining. India are not going to jeopardise Kohli who is their MVP as an opener just to see Rohit slot into the middle order. the only way Rohit was going to get into the middle order was if Yuvi sucked with the bat. But realistically its Either rohit or rahane as openers. Simple as that.
Not bigging up Rohit for the sake of it,Solely as far as T20's are concerned he has been tremendously succesful in IPL batting at 4 and 5...He has good numbers to show in internationals to where he has batted around the same position....ODI's I get every one jumping off the bandwagon but he needs to be given a run i nthsi format