Who would you pick for T20 WC 2014?

Dhawan Rahane Kohli Yuvraj MSD Rohit Raina Ashwin Sir Bhuvi Shami Squad: Nadeem/Tambe (one of), Dk, Jadhav, Aaron Rohit/Raina/Yuvi IMO are good enough to cover the fifth bowlers spot. Rahane has proven himself for a couple of seasons as an opener for RR. The side contained 4 left hander (Dhawan, Yuvraj, Raina, Sir) 5 right handers in the top 9. India should stick to their relative strengths, spin bowlers and batting. Back yourself in conditions which suit you.

Dhawan Rahane Kohli Yuvraj MSD Rohit Raina Ashwin Sir Bhuvi Shami Squad: Nadeem/Tambe (one of), Dk, Jadhav, Aaron Rohit/Raina/Yuvi IMO are good enough to cover the fifth bowlers spot. Rahane has proven himself for a couple of seasons as an opener for RR. The side contained 4 left hander (Dhawan, Yuvraj, Raina, Sir) 5 right handers in the top 9. India should stick to their relative strengths, spin bowlers and batting. Back yourself in conditions which suit you.
This.

Also like to say on rishi dhawan he has potential. I will say that much. However his good stats are in the longer form of the game. Has done nothing of note with the ball or bat for mumbai Indians. His IPL franchise. About Rayadu, again last season in the ipl has been slow and now averaged well. He was incredibly slow in the ODIs recently concluded. I think he has great stats for the champions league t20 2013 either.

What's up with this hype around Chand ? He has mediocre stats in FC. I know he did well in U19 WC but he doesn't warrant a selection in national side yet. I rate Zol above him and even he still needs to do lot more.
I just want to blood some youngsters to increase our selection pool. I attribute Kohlis success to the early experince he gained playing in national team. If Ur not going to do this in ODIs at least it should happen in. T20s
I just want to blood some youngsters to increase our selection pool. I attribute Kohlis success to the early experince he gained playing in national team. If Ur not going to do this in ODIs at least it should happen in. T20s
Honestly I feel Chand is not a T20 material would be better if he plays in ODI matches
:two_thumbs_up: That's the only way we're going to build a strong team. Picking has-beens over and over again based on age-old memories of the odd good performance isn't going to do the trick.