Cricket Stock Exchange : India's Tour of New Zealand (Test Series) ZAKK wins it ! Pay me by tomorrow (19th Feb) and get 50% discount on your losses !

gaurav92

Welcome to Cricket Stock Exchange for India's tour of New Zealand

CHECK YOUR PORTFOLIO / STATUS HERE Special Markets include - Double Stock and Option to Sell! Special Offers :- Double Stock - Any one stock per match on match index (not on series index). Stock quantity can be max 1b shares (500 lots X 2). Option to Sell - One option per match on match index only (not on series index). Stock quantity can be max 500m shares (500 lots). Catches Index - Every catch in the match is considered worth 20 points only for this index (and not for individual player markets where it is considered 5 pointer only), the total catches taken (by both the teams) will be multiplied by 20 and the resulting figure would the amount settled at. Needless to say, the caught and bowled also count as a catch. IN tests, catches in both the innings will be considered. Super Sixes - Every six hit will carry 20 points for this index. The total sixes hit (including both the teams tally of sixes hit) will be multiplied by 20 and the resulting figure will be the amount settled at. In tests, it will include both the innings. Top 3 Guns - It is the sum total of runs scored by the 3 players batting at No. 1,2 and 3 for a particular country. This is plain sum of runs scored and hence other factors (catches, wickets, bonus points for 50s and 100s) do not count. In case the player is not out from any of the position, the market will still settle, so be wise when you chose to play this index. For eg. If the opener is retired hurt for 10, and the No.2 is not out till the end for 54 and the batsman at No. 3 scored 20, the market will still settle at (10+54+20 = 84). It is inclusive of both the innings of a Test match so its (Inn 1 + Inn 2 of the Top 3 players). Top Scorer Index - It is the runs scored by the batsman who top scored in the match (it may be from either side). You can BUY the stock if you think the actual top scorer will exceed the top score given by me. It is the total runs in the game (Inn 1 + Inn 2). Challenge Index - It is a sort of supremacy index wherein you play on the difference between two players of the opposite teams, of similar ranks or having similar roles. I will be updating 5 such Index and if you think the difference will be more than what I have given, you BUY it. For eg. If I say Rohit v/s Ryder, here I mean Rohit is superior to Ryder and Rohit ends up getting 56 points, and Ryder gets 42 points, the supremacy difference is 14 and therefore such index will settle at 14. If the index was say 15, you made a loss of 1 point, but if the index was 10, you made a profit of 4 points. Please note that you cannot SELL this stock, you can only buy it if you think that the supremacy will be larger. And of course, the points includes catches, wickets and all other relevant factors as is in the case of an individual player index. Another important thing, if the player who was superior scores less, you will be in deep red, so chose the stock wisely. It is the total points in the Test natch (Inn 1 + Inn 2) Big Boys Boundaries Index- It is the total points on boundaries (4s and sixes) earned by the Big 3 players quoted by me for this particular game. The players quoted are : India - Kohli, Pujara, Dhoni. New Zealand - Williamson, Brendon Mcullum, Taylor. Every 4 hit, earns you 5 points, every six hit earns you 10 points. For eg. if the Top 3 players f India scores 10 fours and 4 sixes together, the market will settle at - 10*5 + 4*10 = 90. To make the stock count, all three players that I quote must play in the playing XI. Even if they do not bat, the market will settle, so its just about them playing in the Playing XI that matters. It is for both the innings. 2nd Test : New Zealand v/s India - 14th Feb to 18th Feb 2014 [TABLE=head]S No.|Player|Quoted Price for Match 1 |Shikhar Dhawan| 82 2 |Rohit Sharma| 84 3 |Virat Kohli| 97 4 |MS Dhoni| 87 5 |Murali Vijay| 82 6 |Cheteshwar Pujara| 101 7 |Ravindra Jadeja| 81 8 |Ravi Ashwin| 68 9 |Bhuvanesh Kumar| 64 10 |Shami Ahmed| 63 11 |Ishwar Pandey| 59 12 |Zaheer Khan| 60 13 |Ajinkya Rahane| 78 14 |Ishant Sharma| 61 15 |Ambati Rayudu| 77 16 |Umesh Yadav| 58 17 |Brendon Mcullum| 84 18 |Corey Anderson| 82 19 |Hamish Rutherford| 85 20 |BJ Watling| 75 21 |Jesse Ryder| 87 22 |Ross Taylor| 99 23 |Doug Bracewell| 56 24 |Tim Southee| 70 25 |Kane Williamson| 102 26 |Ish Sodhi| 48 27 |Trent Boult| 60 28 |Neil Wagner| 59 29 |Peter Fulton| 82 30 |Team Total Index| 1189 31 |Strike Rate Index| 72 32 |Catches Index| 457 33 |Super Sixes| 230 34 |Top 3 Guns India| 237 35 |Top 3 Guns NZ| 246 36 |Top Scorer Index| 147 37 |Challenge Index Vijay v/s Ryder| 5 38 |Challenge Index Kohli v/s Williamson| 15 39 |Challenge Index Dhoni v/s Brendon Mcullum| 5 40 |Challenge Index Southee v/s Shami| 20 41 |Challenge Index Taylor v/s Pujara| 9 42 |Big Boys Boundaries Index India| 186 43 |Big Boys Boundaries Index NZ| 191 [/TABLE] League Standings [TABLE=head]Position|Username|ICF$ (Profit/Loss) .|CHIEF|-571,600,000,000 1.|ZAKK|552,500,000,000 2.|LORD|182,500,000,000 3.|SCARFACE|154,500,000,000 4.|ADIB|137,200,000,000 5.|LEORAHI|115,000,000,000 6.|GAMBHIRFAN|107,900,000,000 7.|PAAG|22,900,000,000 8.|SIDHONI|-46,500,000,000 9.|NANDA14792|-67,800,000,000 10.|CHAMMAKCHALLO|-148,600,000,000 11.|30MARKHANRETURN|-157,500,000,000 12|SACHINROX|-280,500,000,000 [/TABLE] Rules You are given quotes on various players and if you think they will do more than that, you buy them. You can buy shares in lots. (One lot = 1 million shares). The currency in which the stocks are quoted are in ICF$. The Market for every match will remain open just till Toss time. Suppose for India v/s New Zealand, I have quoted Virat Kohli for 44, and you think he is capable of scoring more points than that, you BUY him. The scores are calculated on following basis :- Runs - 1 run : 1 point Wickets - 1 wicket : 10 points Catches - 1 catch : 5 points Stumping - 1 stumping : 10 points Fifty - Half Century : 5 bonus points Hundred - Century : 10 bonus points Double Century = 20 points Triple Century and above = 30 points Fifers - Fifer : 10 bonus points Hat trick : 20 bonus points Duck : - 50 points Series Index It is the sum total of individual match performances that he has keyed up. Suppose you bought Virat Kohli for 200, and his individual match performances are - 60, 40, 50,25,35 - the sum total will be 60+40+50+25+35 = 210 points and you earn a profit of 10 per share, and it can go even more up if he scores even more, better he plays, the better chance of handsome returns on investment. But the series index of players can only be bought in before the first game. I will not be updating series index market for players after the first game (irrespective of his good or bad performance). So its a risk you take in the first game for the entire tourney. And also if he doesn't play in the playing XI for remaining matches, its a risk borne by you only. I will settle it at the matches he play (So if he plays 2 out of 3 games, the markets will settle at the points he earned in the 2 games that he played). Strike Rate Index You now have the option to not only buy players, but buy their strike rates too. I will quote a standard price for Strike rate for a particular game and you have the option to buy any player from either of the two sides playing, who you think will cross that strike rate. Suppose I have quoted strike rate index at 104 for India v/s New Zealand and you buy Dhoni as your player. If he scores at more than 104, you win, and if he scores at less than 104, I win. The minimum number of balls he has to face is 20 in total of two innings in order to settle this stock else it will be voided. Double Stock Yes ! Now, you can double a player of your choice. In case it makes profits, your profits will be doubled, and in case it incurs losses, your losses will be doubled. You have 1 double stock up your sleeve every match (This bet is valid only for Players Market. No double stock available on other than Players Market). You need to tell me before hand (at the time of your stock picks) which player you want to double. Team Total Index Here I quote the total I think will be the total of the two teams. If you think that the total will be more than that, just BUY it. The market would settle at the actual total that the teams make. Free Shares and the Option to Sell Free shares are shares for which, even if you lose, the losses will be ignored, but in case you make profits, it will be considered. Free shares are not shares purchased at Value 0, the value will be the same, but only the losses you make will be ignored for the free shares :). I will update the Markets and announce if there are any free stock for a particular game You all might be wondering now what this "Option to Sell" is? Well, do you think a particular share is overpriced? This option gives you the right to sell any share at the quoted price. The No.of lots would be of your choice. You get an option to sell only when I specifically state that Option to Sell is open for one/two stocks in a game before hand. A few things you will have to look at are as follows before going for the option and free shares:- 1) The free stocks cannot be traded on Team totals and Strike rate Index, they can only be done on players market. However the Option to Sell can be exercised on any market you deem fit. 2) You cannot BUY and SELL the same player. (Makes no sense actually to BUY and SELL the same player) but its an official "No" from me that you cannot do that as its of no use. 3) You can have both Free Stocks as well as Option to Sell, but since its just an option, you may or may not use it. You are under no obligation that you have to use it if you think that the markets are fairly priced. Hope you all like this new concept and take full advantage of it and minimize your losses. FAQs 1. Can I sell shares? No, you only buy shares for a particular game and it is automatically sold once the game ends unless specifically mentioned by chief before the game that you have an option to sell (only for limited number of stocks) 2. What are the minimum and maximum shares I can Buy? Minimum is one lot (1 million shares), and maximum is 500 Lots (500 Million shares) per player per match. 3. Do I have to pay for the shares bought or will it be settled for differences in Purchase price and sale price ? You don't have to pay for the shares bought, you just need to quote your request in the post and net profit or loss at the ended of the day will be settled. 4. What if I incur losses? Can I exit positions during the match? Nope. The stock market will close just before the toss, so no, you cannot buy or sell during the course of the game. 5. What if the player I bought did not play? Don't worry, it will be VOID and you will get your investment back in case he doesn't feature in the team's playing XI. But in case he did not bat or bowl but he was there in the side, you will not get any returns. Any other questions, doubts will be answered in the thread :icflove: ENJOY STOCKING !

Series Stocks Cheteshwar Pujara 500 Virat Kohli 500 Ross Taylor 500 Kane Williamson 500 Trent Boult 500 Match Stocks 1st Test Cheteshwar Pujara 500 Virat Kohli 500 Ross Taylor 500 Kane Williamson 500 Brendon McCullum 500 Ravindra Jadeja 500 Trent Boult 500 Tim Southee 500 Murali Vijay -500 (Sell) Top Scorer Index 500 * 2 Big Boys Boundaries Index NZ 500 (Ryder isn't playing so I'll buy this if Ryder is replaced by McCullum)

Series Stocks Cheteshwar Pujara 500 Virat Kohli 500 Ross Taylor 500 Kane Williamson 500 Trent Boult 500 Match Stocks 1st Test Cheteshwar Pujara 500 Virat Kohli 500 Ross Taylor 500 Kane Williamson 500 Brendon McCullum 500 Ravindra Jadeja 500 Trent Boult 500 Tim Southee 500 Murali Vijay -500 (Sell) Top Scorer Index 500 * 2 Big Boys Boundaries Index NZ 500 (Ryder isn't playing so I'll buy this if Ryder is replaced by McCullum)
Replaced Ryder with Brendon Mcullum since Ryder is not playing :nice:

^OK. I have added Anderson for Series and Match Series Stocks Cheteshwar Pujara 500 Virat Kohli 500 Ross Taylor 500 Kane Williamson 500 Trent Boult 500 Corey Anderson 500 Match Stocks 1st Test Cheteshwar Pujara 500 Virat Kohli 500 Ross Taylor 500 Kane Williamson 500 Brendon McCullum 500 Corey Anderson 500 Ravindra Jadeja 500 Trent Boult 500 Tim Southee 500 Murali Vijay -500 (Sell) Top Scorer Index 500 * 2 Big Boys Boundaries Index NZ 500

Buy 500m match index Rohit Kohli Pujara Taylor Williamson (Double Stock) Rutherfiord Corey Anderson Zaheer Khan Buy 500m series index Pujara Kohli Fulton Bolt Southee Williamson Rutherford Shami Zaheer Other stcks 500m Buy Top 3 guns - India and NZ Challenge Index - Southee v/s Shami & Dhoni v/s Mcullum Buy Big boys boundaries index - India & NZ. Buy Top Scorer Index Sell - Shikhar Dhawan. Team Totals Index Strike rate index - corey anderson and ashwin.

series stocks msd 300 mn rat 400 mn chepu 400 mn ross 400 mn kane 400 mn anderson 400 mn 1st test stocks chepu 500 mn rat 500 mn rahane 300 mn shami 400 mn taylor 500 mn williamson(double) 500 mn boult 400 mn wagner 400mn southee 300 mn top 3 index ind 400 mn big boys boundary index ind 400 mn challenge index dhobi vs mccullum 400 mn