Asia Cup 2014

StriKe

Hoping this captaincy melodrama wont affect Kohli's batting. My biggest worry in Kohli stepping up to the captains shoes is whether the pressure will reflect on his batting?! At the moment he is India's batting lynch-pin especially in the shorter format. Since Eunuch Sharma's opening impotency will be displayed in 9 out of 10 matches we play, it is very vital that Kohli is in prime form at no. 3. Being 2 down early will hit India hard!! My concern is if the pressure gets to Kohli and if affects his own game, India will mess up its biggest strength, our batting. I know this Asia cup arrangement is a temporary thing but in the future should we think of an alternate candidate and let Kohli concentrate on what he does best?!

Rohit must be dropped. This Rohit guy failed in middle order in ODIs and they moved him to open , where he is still a failure. Heck, even Sehwag can make these 10-15 runs what Rohit makes, in 4-6 balls. I say drop this Rohit guy and bring back Gambhir . Similarly drop Rayudu and try Pujara. Iam tired of this fake wonder Rohit.

We are missing Raina Raina was going through a lean patch , but he has always been a handful in subcontinent conditions and we are missing him. Batting at #5 or #6 in ODI is not an easy job, they are expected to start scoring as soon as they come to bat and Raina is much better than Rayudu. Also his bowling in subcontinent conditions would be much more useful.