'Racial abuse' photographer Hamish Blair speaks

Feed

All I am saying if you have a problem with engaging in a civilized conversation that too right after the mod warned us.....you need some help and that too urgently and not me Thankyou and come again.
say's a guy who posts utter rubbish and create utter rubbish threads which get NO replies.

>>>>But it will not be special when Team India tours Down Under in the winter, especially in the wake of recent flare-ups. The 'racial-abuse' tag will be a monkey on its back. Why should the racial abuse tag be the monkey on team India's back? Did the Indian team chant monkey? Why the bloody hell are all these aussies using it as an excuse to abuse the indian team? Did any Indian player ever racially abuse any one....answer..no! Did ever any australian player racially abuse any one?...answer...lets count..... Did any of the Indian players incite the fans and media to ill treat the australians....answer...no! Is any aussie player inciting the fans and media?...answer...plenty.....players,coach, ex-players,media and now a camera man..... Has this man ever taken pictures of racist australian fans... Seriously ...I think this whole racist abuse thingy and the response of the players and media just seems to be a set up for a bigger mental disintegration game..... Those moron monkey men gave it to them on a plate. Just imagine ...blaming an entire country for the work of a few idiots. Racist bigots!