RCB - The most entertaining squad!

bulbul

is it good for a young upcoming spinner to play for ipl?
RCB also has Murali so hopefully he can tutor him. With Starc and Aaron i do believe RCB wont be that bad with the ball as was the case last year. They dont have the best bowling attack in this seasons IPL. But they are much better than last year.

Quality is already there..you dont need 11 good players..5/6 great players more than enough..rest jsut to fill numbers. @20 lakh Jalaj saxena will be a good buy..but i doubt it.
like how you filled ur squad with the likes of tiwary and mayak :hatsoff:

RCB lodge official complaint http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/61741/rcb-lodge-official-complaint Bangalore owner Vijay Mallya lodged an official complaint to the IPL Governing Council, saying his franchise coughed up Rs 4 crore more on buying all-rounder Yuvraj Singh on the first day of the players' auction. RCB had almost bought Yuvraj for Rs 10 crore when Kolkata joined in the bidding, and eventually the left-handed batsman was sold for Rs 14 crore to the Bangalore outfit. Mallya, however, said that the hammer had fallen at Rs 10 crore for Yuvraj. "The hammer did go down at Rs 10 crore. Normally, my understanding is that when the hammer falls down, that's the final." "We have written to the IPL Governing Council regarding this. I am hopeful that they (IPL GC) will consider the matter," Mallya told Times Now. Mallya said he was otherwise satisfied with his team's acquisitions on the first day of the auction. "I am satisfied with the players we had acquired today. I am happy that we bought Yuvraj," he said. :giggle::giggle::giggle: