Delhi looking ordinary again for the IPL-7 season

Switchblade

They might buy him later. I am surprised Shekhar' date=' who is part of our managment and is also with MRF pace foundation, isn't saying anythign. He should be having a say in getting some bowlers for the team.[/quote'] He is actually yesterday they were making a collective decision though I am happy DD bought Rahul Shukla might improve under T.A'S guidance plus tics you have to admire DD for picking young Indian bowlers for the last 3 season they had Varun,Umesh,Aggy or Sid Kaul last year.They give chances to young Indian bowlers :hatsoff:

He is actually yesterday they were making a collective decision though I am happy DD bought Rahul Shukla might improve under T.A'S guidance plus tics you have to admire DD for picking young Indian bowlers for the last 3 season they had Varun' date='Umesh,Aggy or Sid Kaul last year.They give chances to young Indian bowlers :hatsoff:[/quote'] I like that. I always do, I just hope they are consistent though. Keep having faith in them. No team will do well right away collectively. Use them wisely.

Zol getting 30 L and Gurkeerat Mann 1.2 crore? WTF ..Delhi has lost it ..Thakur ne Hijron ki fauj khadi ki hai :hysterical: ..no decent buy except KP & Quinton ..even for KP , they got him at higher price than uSD 600000 they paid last itme ..would have been better off retaining him earlier ..
Zol :WTF: what has Zol done? Gurkeerat is a far better T20 player than Zol.

It seems that again they are banking on young Indian bowlers than going all out for foreighn fast bowlers only have Coulter Nile my opinion is they should have atleast one guy who can crank it up around 145-150 :(( .
Shukla can up to 145. He should be asked to bowl as quick as he can as they did with Umesh and Aaron.