Chappell likely to stay on as India's coach

Rajiv

Re: Chappell likely to stay on as India's coach

It could change after WC if India lose. Indians are mostly media driven and media goes into a crazy mode if Indian lose the show after much of this hype. Parliament can go crazy too asking for coach/captian change. It all depend on how the country react to the stir caused by media. Lets hope it doesnt happen and India win WC then Chappell and stay as Head coach and Dravid can remain as winning captian.

Re: Chappell likely to stay on as India's coach This is surprising considering there was a report that chapel will move on after world cup. I don?t see him continue if we don?t make it till semi?s but if we lose a close game in semis or again make it to finals then I think we will be seeing Chappell for a little longer. let me check how ppl at cricketfever reacted to this report. :hic:

Re: Chappell likely to stay on as India's coach Chappell should go if the team performs below par in the wc....you cant have different rules for the coach....player or coach..rules should be same unless there is the usual bcci politics involved which appears to be the case here.