Delhi Daredevils -IPL 2014 Official thread

Switchblade

DD has a very balanced attack. They can play 2 spinners : Nadeem and Rahul Sharma along with 2 pacers : Parnell/NCN supported by Duminy and Neesham. Duminy will be a better bet than Ross Taylor on slow and low UAE pitches. De Kock is a really exciting prospect. So, De Kock, KP, Neesham and Parnell/NCN should be DD's 4 foreign players.

I was pretty disappointed that Delhi didn’t want to put in a bid as I thought I had a great relationship with the owners, but I guess with Gary Kirsten taking over it seemed a though he had a few South African players that he connects with and went with them. But it’s a business and they need to spend wisely and I do wish them all the best. They were fantastic to me over many years and I will miss them. But now that I have a new team, I’m looking forward to meeting new people and a fresh challenge - David Warner :((

I was pretty disappointed that Delhi didn’t want to put in a bid as I thought I had a great relationship with the owners' date= but I guess with Gary Kirsten taking over it seemed a though he had a few South African players that he connects with and went with them. But it’s a business and they need to spend wisely and I do wish them all the best. They were fantastic to me over many years and I will miss them. But now that I have a new team, I’m looking forward to meeting new people and a fresh challenge - David Warner :((
He whines so much.

He whines so much.
Had posted his views on his website regarding Delhi its understandable where he is coming from its like you do well for 5 years in and still you are let go is bit difficult but I do hope his team does not win back in 2011 when he was not a regular in the Aussie side he was a nice guy he used to reply a lot on his fb website and on his twitter but after having some success during our 0-4 drubbing Down Under after that he became a bit arrogant there was change in his attitude after having a little success.